Fixed Internally Beastlord Warder's are now pet's?

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by bobbin, Feb 16, 2022.

1. bobbin Elder

Beastlord warder's are no longer called warder's, now they're pet's. Bug or intentional? I miss my warder.
  2. Iribabh Augur

This happened to me as well, and it happened on beta. So far, I'm the only beastlord in my guild to notice it. I submitted a /bug report and a petition. GM tried to fix it unsuccessfully but said they're escalate it to the Dev Ops team for them to see if they can figure out why it happened and they can't change it.

What race are you? FWIW I'm Iksar.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

My Vah Shir still has a warder.
  4. Siraj Lorekeeper

This happens if you suspend the warder. It will return as a pet. If you tell it to leave and summon a new one it will be warder. The same should happen if you suspend it and summon a new one.
  5. Iribabh Augur

This is incorrect.

Mine is a pet no matter what. GM Spoom went as far as to rename my warder back to warder, and when I summoned a new one it came back as pet. I have logs for basically all of beta I can go back and look to see when it happened there but I believe it will happen somewhere around when they pushed 64bit there.
  6. JacLuc Lorekeeper

Same here. No matter how I cast my pet, it is a pet, no longer a warder. Is this a permanent change?
  7. Malbro Augur

When I summon a new warder it says Malbro's Warder. When I unsuspend, it say Malbro's Pet.