Beastlord pet sizes.

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by ceto, Dec 3, 2018.

1. ceto Elder

Hiya folks,

I heard in game talk today about Beastlord pets being made smaller by the devs. One of the things I loved about the Bst was their massive imposing pet once they hit 60. Mine is only level 39, so his is still kitten sized, but I was looking forward to hitting 60 and getting the huge one.

What size is the lvl 60 pet now? I find it disappointing that we get stuck with a kitten all the way till 110, if thats the case i'll go play a Magician or Necro, I hate those small pets.

Thanks! :)
  2. Garmr Augur

Pets stay the same size all the way through (at least up to 80 so far). Want big? Grab a petamorph click from the store, the worg pops out f'ing huge.
  3. Grig-zek New Member

Walk softly and carry a big...pet.

[IMG] [IMG]
    Yimin likes this.
  4. Dreven Lorekeeper

I thought they became bigger as level increases, I do not like the small pets either. Someone created an issue for it back in October => https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/EQ-2193

Any confirmation? So a lvl 20 beastlord has the same size pet than a lvl 65 one for example?
  5. Zahavi New Member

They no longer scale like they used to. You can use Grow on them though and make them Bigger, for whatever reason you would want to. I shrink mine immediately at summons.
  6. Bumkus Elder

i recommend all raiding bst get Metamorph Wand - brownie. Other than the alligator, bst pets are real hogs, even when they are shrunk