Beastlord Pet Focus Item - Luclin Era?

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Classy Glamour, Mar 17, 2021.

1. Classy Glamour New Member

Does anyone know if the Beastlord gets one of those items that makes a stronger pet when it's summoned in the Luclin era?

I'm sorry I don't know what the reference name is for that spell effect on an item.
  2. Zarkdon Augur

I believe that the first obtainable Beastlord pet focus is Minion of Darkness. The only Luclin era drop that has it is a set of gloves that drop in Vex Thaul. However, at least on live, Minion of Darkness only effects lvl 65 and above pet spells.
  3. Boze TLP complaint factory

Only ones available are Gloves of Dark Summoning from VT. In PoP there's one from Time with the effect Minion of Eternity which is slightly better. Then LDoN adds two augs: one that's worse than Minion of Darkness that you can buy with points, and one that's a raid drop that's slightly better than Minion of Eternity.

Ranked from worst to best from SoL through LDoN:
    1. Diamond Prism of Companionship - Summoner's Boon (LDoN points) Levels 59-75, "15%"
    2. Gloves of Dark Summoning - Minion of Darkness (VT) Levels 56-75 , "20%"
    3. Symbol of Ancient Summoning - Minion of Eternity (Time) Levels 61-75, "25%"
    4. Cherished Companion Shard - Ritual Summoning (LDoN Raid) Levels 61-80, "30%"

https://spells.eqresource.com/spells.php?id=4407
    It's pet spells levels 56-75
    Zanarnar likes this.
  4. Zarkdon Augur

I see that now. I transposed the numbers reading it on alla. Thank you.