Beastlord AA

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Treiln, Nov 14, 2022.

1. Treiln Augur

As a pet class that I’ll be molo’ing with quite a bit I know that my first AAs to focus on are pet defensives. Afterwards though, where should I focus?

Class? Archetype for spell damage + melee damage increases
    Special for the coupling off type 3 Aug + spell line?
    select21 likes this.
  2. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

I went Companion Fort, melee passive, spell passive, melee active, all the other cool stuff, and Companion Fury last.
    Treiln likes this.
  3. Treiln Augur

Sounds like a solid route to go :) thank you!
  4. Zarkdon Augur

I did consumption of spirt, focused paragon, paragon, pet defensive then passive melee focus tab.

If I were to ever hate myself enough to redo a new beastlord I would do our synergy before the pet defensive as well.
  5. Treiln Augur

So, small confession: Synergy was the first one I spent my banked AAs on. While it doesn’t help as much in the molo scene. At 115+ moonshine found groups easier to come by and it’s a lovely little boost in a group setting
  6. Malbro Augur

As a raider, I'm focusing on the focus tab. I went with focused clamor of claws first off with my banked and started at the top and worked down on my most used damage spells: Miasma, poison dot, cold dot and disease dot.
  7. Alnitak Augur

Companion Fortification is down on my usual list, way down.
    I typically do Synergy first, then Focus for spells I actively use in combat, then paasive AA's in Class and Archetype. Then top-off General tab passives like "Sturdiness" etc.
    Then I go back to Class and Archetype and fill triggerable AAs I also use in combat, starting from mash and then going by burn list.
    Pet AA's are usually last to fill.
    Reason - it is a very rare situation when the whipe is caused by the warder folding under attack. Less-than-maximum Fortification is still a good boost. And if it is not enough then I'm probably in the sitution I shouldn't be in a firt place.
  8. Treiln Augur

So I'm noticing that my warder is tanking just fine with the rank of Companions Fort that he has. So i upgraded my Synergy, and now i'm working through passives in the Class / Archetype tabs first and foremost. Seems to be going very well actually, although it's halting my progression to level 120 :(