barindu sewers at 66+

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Finnster, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Finnster Elder

since I'm still misisng my GoD spell form the Yiktu rune, I decided to run the "plant" sewers several times hoping for a drop there.
    Before OoW came out, I had a named spawn like every second instances. But ever since OoW came out, I have not seen a named in close to 20 runs so far. Do the named not spawn when a 66+ requests the instance?
  2. malaki Augur

I haven't done them since Omens release, but I did A LOT of sewers instances during GoD and have had a number of sequences of many runs without nameds. While 20 is more than any particular streak that I can recall, there had been some that were likely over 10. I'd think it's more likely just bad luck.
  3. Kiaro Augur

I think I went 300 kills in one sewers instance pre OoW without a named spawn (that's 15 chances for one to trigger) I've also gone in, killed 20, and gotten 3 named to trigger, its all RNG.

Also if you want spell runes from gates, go kill near the Ikkinz raid zone ins in Kod'Taz you'll have it in like 30minutes.
  4. Zinth Augur

even better, do Vxed, go up the first right, clear there don't go past the bridge area, 2 ph's on the path and 1 ph in the room (second mob on the left when looking into the room)

the one on the path is the lizard, Umbiki or something of that sort, forgot name of the other, but is a pooka.
  5. Kantsyng New Member

Chavoor the Trickster
  6. AgentofChange Augur

Yiktu -> Vxed
    Jelki -> KT / Ikkinz group trials
    Eril -> Qvic

Those are your best options to get each rune if you ask me.
  7. Zinth Augur

can get all 3 in Vxed, and it is Yiktu plus I think Eril in that corner I mentioned in earlier post. Jelki is at another spot
  8. Baldur Augur

I've done the exact method you say in Vxed for hours and hours, killed 20+ Chavoors, for some reason Umbiki we've only seen once or twice. We've gotten 1 Eril in countless hours in Vxed. I guess maybe I'm unlucky, but it's not as easy as everyone is making it out to be.
  9. Kiaro Augur

Do named by the Ikkinz raid zone ins, you'll get all 3 runes in a few hours.