bards nerf

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Tunertoon, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Tunertoon New Member

the fade is annoying but still doable. The bard is meant to enhance the group. we still shine at that and we still do make groups better. However our flagship skll as being speedsters... we are not unique in that arena anymore. Sadden that we are not. but every one now is speeders so be it.
  2. Eggolas Augur

True, but it isn't like we have to cross the massive Karanas to get somewhere like HHP. Game has changed and even our flagship SSoT runs into trouble with see invisible mobs. We still make groups much better! Not to mention raids . . .
    Jyve likes this.
  3. Cuuthbert Augur

I still have people asking me to keep selo's on them because they are not use to the movement speed. To which I reply, selo's AA is in about 12 hotkeys you are gonna get selos. So I don't see how anyone is really close to us in that regard. Yes there is on pet from Talendor that is faster than our AA selos. But that speed on a pet is not the same. Try to stop and start on a dime while on a pet, does not end well.

I would say our ADPS, CC and pulling abilities still make us VERY valuable. Just need to ensure we are looking at the make of our group and picking the songs the augment the group over all.
  4. Buri Augur

+1, I switched to bard main about 18 years ago. As a capped and capable bard, I have not had to put up /LFG in 18 years... In raids, they fight over who gets me! It's nice to feel wanted.