bard silent displacement - broken?

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Poepoepoe, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Poepoepoe Journeyman

The silent displacement description is the same as sonic displacement, except it doesn't cause any damage. Yet it still breaks mez ... so what's the point in buying the AA at all?
  2. Poepoepoe Journeyman

after using it a little while I see that it does a memwipe (not fade, also wipes others if they are on aggro list). I think that's useful, would be nice if the AA description actually stated what it does, something like "thrust the target away from you, causing them to forget about all of their enemies".
  3. Gr8fuldave Augur

This is without question my favorite and most useful AA that Bards have gotten with the Rain of Fear expansion. I use Silent Displacement on just about every pull where there are two or more mobs standing in aggro range. It is an incredible pulling tool. If two mobs are standing next to each other, you cast Silent Displacement on one, and it punts them and mem blurs them. His buddy comes running after you as the only one on your aggro list. It's an insta-split tool. Please don't change one thing about this AA. In fact, I would love some Hastened AAs on this! Its currently a 2 min refresh.
    artofnoise, Keshua and Falos like this.