bard - mez

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by chronicler, Jun 11, 2015.

1. chronicler Augur

How many mobs should a bard be able to keep mezzed (without using the sleepwalker) ?

Also...

Lost my settings due to computer crash, and not been playing for some time, but:
    What is the normal spell settings for when in group with,
    most spell casters
    with around 2 melee, and misc others.

And finally,
    Burn things for above..
  2. bard007 Augur

using your wave mez song, 6 mobs can be mezzed

for group setup,
    melee/caster - always have a aura running, I use Marfanrus
    melee songs - fjilnauk spiteful > war march lines
    caster - really depends on who you have in group, you have songs for fire/magic/cold increase, you have songs to increase healing, and songs to increase dots, so depending on you group make up you would just have some saved sets.

always clicking your epic 2.0 and bladesong, quicktime and fierce eye (don't use this when casters are burning).

this should be a good group setup :)

on burns use your aa 2nd spire, funeral dirge epic 2.0 quicktime. (group would be loving you :))
  3. silku Augur

You can keep up to 6 mezzed 'most' of the time. But there will be breaks in between each wave song. I've found you can do 3-4 with the single target mez if you cycle through each. Chanters still win hands down on mez, but bard isn't bad.
  4. Orbital101 Augur

You can also chain the lvl 100 and 105 ae mez songs depending the level of mobs like in ToR mission 2. I never did cycle through 4 mobs to keep them mezed. I AE once and OT everything else and click the ae mezz soon as it is available again leaving enough time to pull it off as in Argin-Hiz mission 2 phase 1and2. I pick what ever else as next target to kill that did not get mezed. I'm not crazy about mez personally and really need to be in trouble or event required. I would use my ench instead if I really needed to.

for what type of songs to use there must be one person asking the same question every month and should be able to find more then what you need with a search.
  5. Isule Elder

In situations where you have a lot of mobs to mez (4-6) pop "a song stuck in your head", it makes your songs (including aoe mez) last 6 seconds longer, so a 36 sec duration aoe mez. Allows for guaranteed overlap.