Bard Levitate - Missing it...

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Shortguy, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Shortguy New Member

Please put the bard levitate back the way it was, tied to the invis. There's a ton of lev effects that persist when invis drops. The bard lev was unique and special for the fact that it went away when the fight started. This feature made it the only lev I actually liked having as a tank or melee class.
  2. Brohg Augur

ew, no thanks
  3. Nniki Augur

I didn't mind it personally, but many people were vocal about not liking it combined as one effect for various reasons.

I'm not sure why levitation was ever tied to this invisibility AA in the first place though. Shauri's Sonorous Clouding is the name of the invisibility song. It would have made more sense to get a separate Agilmente's Aria of the Eagles AA since that's what the levitation song is called (bards always carried Singing Steel Boots around with this as a click effect for a longer duration levitation for the group). At this point, I'd rather the 2nd rank of Shauri's be split into a separate levitation AA so we can control which we want like other classes. Having levitation reapplied every time we click invis is kind of redundant now.
    Lanadili likes this.
  4. Brohg Augur

Agree Agilmente should have been its own AA way back when. I think various versions of combining it have to do with Selo's Song of Travel, which if today's tech had existed in Kunark would have just cast three buffs to begin with instead of tying them all into one.