BARD Instruments Worth It Anymore?

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Frozenbullet, Oct 14, 2016.

1. Frozenbullet New Member

Hey All,
    Can someone please tell me if instruments are worthwhile if your raid gear is equivalent to the focus on your instrument?
    Thank you!
    Love,
    Having trouble strumming a tune
  2. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

Instruments aren't worth it any more in general.

Group gear usually has ___ Resonance 26, this will cap your instrument mods for Rk. II songs, but not Rk. III.
    Raid gear has ___ Resonance 35, this will cap Rk. III songs (anything over Resonance 28).
    Jyve likes this.
  3. Frozenbullet New Member

Thank you Sirene_Fippy. I didn't think so, but I thought I would post and check. TBM has some nice raid instruments for Bards, but I didn't think it was worth the hassle to get them.
  4. Brohg Augur

Those Maestro weapons come with clickers. The invuln one is real nice.
  5. Frozenbullet New Member

Kelin`s Seven Stringed Lute

Lyssa`s Darkwood Piccolo

are the two i am considering, but not sure if its worth it. Thanks guys for your input in advance!
  6. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

I use Marrow's Song (clicky cure) a lot, especially on Damsel of Decay raid. The clicky will cure the Enfeeblement slow the bokons cast, without curing the Withering debuff you get at the end of the raid.

I don't have the Lute so can't comment on its usefulness. I do have the DA clicky (Piccolo), but find myself not using it very often. I'm sure it would come in handy though if you like to DA a lot.
  7. Nniki Augur

I <3 DA clicky.