Bard + beastlord

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by blood & gufts, Feb 28, 2018.

1. blood & gufts Augur

What songs should a bard playing when in 4 persons Group (2 of those are mercs)
  2. Bumkus Elder

I most often run the following onBard with Bst
    Aria
    War March
    Song of Suffering
    Arcane ballad
    Storm blade
    Fatesong (extra damage on cold spells)

plus Amplification, Dicho and Crescendo
  3. Skalde Elder

Boxed? will it be attacking? Aria - War March - Suffering - Arcane - Pulse. Can throw in Amplification if you plan on meleeing with bard to boost its selos kick damage.
  4. AnzoRagespirit Augur

Also throw in an insult, don't make it every couple songs ( dunno how many songs are on your Melody) but throw it in the line somewhere, mine is number 8 in the Melody and doesn't fire again untill 1-7 sing 3 times. Reason I don't *spam* the song cause my bard is an alt and gets left over gear and has hardly any augs so his Mana pool isn't great and insults can drain you fast.

Also blast the mobs with boastful Bellow the new change is excellent damage from the bard.

Also have fierce eye running any time it's up, same with 2.0 click.

Also in your Melody throw in the reckless heal/Mana/end Regen song ( forget the actuall song name.

And depending on your gear you can play eaither the melee aura or the Regen aura. I usually run the Regen aura just cause I play the group game just like I raid on my bst, constantly spamming spells and skills, so using the melee aura + all the melee songs isn't that much of a difference I've parsed it, it's almost un-noticeable.
  5. ptah Augur

Looks around.. and I only see half the picture? more info from OP please
  6. Skalde Elder

The one problem with adding in a insult is depending on if he wants to cycle in Quicktime as it pops it will mess up the melody and stop songs. I have had to run a special melody specifically for when I use QT at 110 to keep the rotation flowing smoothly.
  7. AnzoRagespirit Augur

Oh right forgot about that part lol.
  8. Brohg Augur

eh? QT is instant cast, it doesn't mess with /melody
    Tucoh likes this.
  9. Fohpo Augur

Skalde was a bard main too >.<
  10. Wuddane Elder

It reduces casting time of songs by .25 seconds, I doubt he meant clicking it stops melody..
  11. Nniki Augur

Song Cast Time
    Default = 3.0s
    Metronome = 2.9s
    Quick Time = 2.6s
  12. Brohg Augur

right? insult 1 2 3 insult 4 5 6 (i.e. insult every 4th song) is required by Metronome already. QT doesn't change that
  13. Wuddane Elder

Correct, if you use the melody you post above QT doesn't change it and won't interrupt the melody. Stop being a lemming and think outside the box, obviously his melody is different. If you use insult every third song, and run QT it will stop the melody.
    Skalde likes this.
  14. Skalde Elder

I run Insult - song - song -insult - song - song - insult to maximize dps but with QT on they cycle too fast and interrupts the melody so with QT running I do Insult - Songx3 - Insult - Songx3 to keep it flowing smoothly in raids or groups since QT lasts 4 minutes.