Bard épic Eldrig the old

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Secretor, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Secretor New Member

after i cleared Skyfire in many ways for few days
    and place a couple toons at the locs that are on the forums everywhere im wondering if
    im stuck because of some bugs . Some mobs are supposed to pop at these locs
    and start to run to OT zone direction ect ect..
    and nothing happens.
    I asked many bards how to spawn him and nothing works ..
    im tired to listen the same story over and over ..it doesnt work.
    ONe told me it took 6 hours ..im passed 15 hours.
  2. evilrob New Member

It took me months of constantly checking skyfire to finally get him. I don't know if any of the placeholder/clearing that's posted around helps. I just got lucky, maybe after a server bounce even. Check the zone as soon as your server is up today. Good Luck!
  3. code-zero Augur

It requires help. First station spotters at the know spawn locations of 550, -4085, -159 and 1770, -3850, -167. Next you run around the zone hitting PH type mobs with Song of Highsun which causes them to be booted back to the spawn point.

Once you have a mob pop back to a spawn point you can then camp it and kill every 10 minutes or so until he pops
  4. Zaray Augur

I did that epic two weeks ago on Xegony. Look at your map, and sit at those spots. Kill what spawns every 15 or 20 minutes (can't remember respawn time).

[Wed Apr 01 11:13:14 2020] You have completed achievement: The Skyfire Mountains Traveler
    [Wed Apr 01 15:39:22 2020] --You have looted a Chromodrac Gut from Eldrig the Old's corpse.--
  5. GNOME_POWER Augur

The other day I encountered him in Erollisi Marr-server.
  6. Secretor New Member

In fact the ph was far from home above the lava lake where its written Talendor..It was A mature wurm.
    Only 15min. My wizard was parked between the 2 locs and every mob i gate with "Song of Highsun" i check on wiz until i decided to go further in zone and found it. It can be anywhere. Couple times a wurm spawn then i just wait until he pops !!
    What a nice trick code-zero !! thanks everyone! Bard power.