Banned Account? No E-Mail?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Haizze_WTF, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Haizze_WTF New Member

Tried to log in today and my main account is suspended/banned... None of my eight other accounts were effected...

Account wasn't shared...

No E-mail notification/explanation even...

What gives?
  2. Aghinem Augur

Players are either banned or suspended for violating the End User Licence Agreement and for creating an unfriendly or unfair gaming environment for other players. Reasons for a suspension or ban include, but are not limited to:
    • Cursing in-game and harassing other players
    • Inappropriate language and conduct
    • Scamming another player
    • Farming resources to sell illegitimately, creating an imbalance in the game economy
    • Using 3rd party software or "hacks" to gain an unfair advantage over other players
    • Fraud Prevention
    • Disputed Charges (Chargebacks)
    EDIT: All accounts found to be associated with chargebacks are banned without notice. You will need to submit a ticket in order to fix your issue.
  3. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

"Farming resources to sell illegitimately, creating an imbalance in the game economy"

I wonder what this one means? Exploits? How do you illegitimately sell something? Bot it?

Sorry not trying to derail the thread just curious.
  4. Motherlee Augur

Likely selling it outside of the game.

Could your cc have had a reauthorization problem? Did it say suspended or banned?
  5. Haizze_WTF New Member

Haven't used a CC on my account for a long time now, don't think that would be an issue.

I've got a ticket in for an answer now... Really upset and quite confused...

The no e-mail thing just makes this extra strange...
  6. ohmy Elder

Let us know what happened .. We want to know why you got suspended/banned.

I want to know from everyone that has these threads about there account being banned.. what happened.

Honestly, I am sorry your account is banned.. But understand, there has to be SOME reason why?

I read these threads about there account being banned but I never see WHY.
    Motherlee likes this.
  7. Aghinem Augur

There are known issues for the outbound email server which would explain why you didn't get a response. Hopefully you can get some answers soon.
  8. Motherlee Augur

I'm the same way. If you hear something bad happened to someone, you want to know what risk factors there were so that you can avoid them or at least, give yourself some assurance that it won't happen to you.
  9. Haizze_WTF New Member

Still no e-mail, no response to ticket, nothing...
  10. Haizze_WTF New Member

Still nothing...
  11. Motherlee Augur

Can you verify your email address? Maybe if it were hacked, they changed the email.
  12. Aryabear Lorekeeper

Same thing happened to me. No email but my account banned. Nothing. I have several accounts and none of the other accounts are affected. I have absolutely NO clue as to why. i sent in a ticket but no response..
  13. Aryabear Lorekeeper

BUMP. HELLO? CAN WE GET SOME ANSWERS ALREADY?
  14. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Not going to get any until at least the weekend is over. No one at Daybreak works on the weekends anymore.
    Dibab likes this.
  15. Sarkaukar Augur

The forums are primarily Player supporting Player. Chat/ticket/call is the route to go. For the CSR that does read the forums, post your ticket number here.