Bank Auto inventory deposit

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by demoria7, Jan 20, 2018.

1. demoria7 Elder

Now that we have been doing tons of trade-skills for Artisan's Prize, Aid Grimel , the new ear and gear I see how time consuming it is to farm items and search the bank to deposit and to build up supplies. If there is any way to add a auto-inventory button above the find item button on the bank screen it would save tons of time.

This is a button that will auto take things from the backpacks you carry and put in the bank as you pick them up. Not auto from backpacks to bank all, unless you can pick off a list what to send to bank. (complicated), just a simple its on my cursor, deposit into bank would be great.

Just a thought,

Demoria
  2. Qbert Gallifreyan

I'm confused, there is a button that does this that has been there for years and years. Maybe I'm reading your request incorrectly.
  3. Angahran Augur

So you basically want to be able to deposit things into your bank while you are out and about ?
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Ya, I read it that he wants to be able to loot something which then would go into his backpack and if he decides he wants it for a purpose then there should be a button to "auto bank" it from the backpack. I have one of those. Its called summon banker. :D But I never use it since there seems to always be a banker nearby and I just click auto bank on the banker screen and doesn't matter if its one item or a stack of 300 of them they all drop into the existing stack wherever that is in my bags in my bank.
  5. Aurastrider Augur

Everyone has different setups but if you box and can throw down a campfire place an anchor at your house for quick deposits or even your guild hall if you have to use a bank. An alternative which most tradeskill junkies have used for years is a ftp mule. There are create solutions to your problem. I can fill up a house in 5 minutes and be back in the grind with full buffs on a normal day using my houses as storage.
  6. Tatanka Joe Schmo

I've found with the bigger bags I've collected over the years, and making some of the 32 slot TS bags, I can usually go days before I NEED to sell/bank.

Of course, that's highly dependent on where you're hunting. Some zones fill up your bags quicker than others. But I find putting 3 of the 32 slot TS bags in the front of my inventory helps quite a bit, it's like auto-sorting some of what you loot, as you loot it :)
  7. Bigstomp Augur

I find bigger bags just make me carry more junk I'd normally get rid of.
    It's kinda like a house. The more room you have the more room you have to store junk you'll never use.
  8. Roartyger Smoot Elder

Use the /autobank command on a hotkey macro. Put that macro on one of your hotkey banks, more specifically the hotkey bank where the first two buttons activate any hotkeys in the first and second hotkey slot on the next ten pages of the hotkey bar. For fun make one of them for /autoinventory. Swap them out to other empty hotkeys as needed. It would be easier if the /autobank worked as /autoinventory when not at the banker.

Now you know why when you see someone at the banker making little minute turns.
  9. Nolrog Augur

Plus, (assuming you or someone you are with has the AAs), you can summon at different times, a banker and a resupply agent that you can sell to.
  10. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Yeah, I imagine they're a lot more handy for non-porting classes.