Bag Claims Failing

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Balorf, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Balorf Journeyman

Claimed my purchased Sizeable Satchel, or whatever the name is, but nothing was ever received. I’m assuming the process is to submit a petition, but with everything that went on today can you please confirm? Thanks.
  2. Polpet Elder

try to relog
  3. MMORogue New Member

same tried to claim the sizeable satchels and pots. system came back that the claim was sent to the server. claim window greyed out but nothing ever delivered, claim window still greyed out over half an hour later. submitted /bug.
  4. Dabrixmgp Augur

cant claim anything either. tried relogging and claiming a different bag and nothing. made sure I had plenty of open slots.
  5. EnchFWO Augur

Be happy you even had the option to claim. Purchased a few of the bag packages and nothing on claim even after multiple logins.
  6. Balorf Journeyman

How is having the opportunity to claim them, and then failing, and disappearing from the window (I.e. bugging out as if they’ve already been claimed) better than never having the opportunity to fall into a big at all? U mad brah?
  7. EnchFWO Augur

Um... cus I paid for it and now it "doesn't exist at all"? U get it brah? :rolleyes:
  8. Syntax New Member

I claimed something a few hours ago and have not gotten it yet, and now I get empty windows when I open /claim on any character.
  9. Gremin Augur

Claimed a bag just fine. Always have your top inventory slot open with nothing when doing a claim. If its not open, check your bank for the claim item. If its still not there, you need to /petition.
    Coder Joe, Draxx and EdgeofInsane like this.
  10. Hammahead New Member

Is this gonna be resolved soon?
  11. BraxKedren Journeyman

I bought the $20 pack yesterday and tried to /claim a few minutes ago. Doesn’t show I have anything.
  12. Tankage New Member

Careful buying the expensive one

Tried to claim it yesterday, server crashed and I lost the 2x sensible ones with all the potions...GMs basically saying oh well
  13. Hammahead New Member

You petitioned and they still did nothing?
  14. Babaz New Member

Yah i had broker backpack and anniversary pack.... claimed yesterday around 7 est and then server rolled back, now i got nothin sigh

Still waiting on petition very frustrating
  15. Hammahead New Member

Still waiting.......
  16. Appren Gnomercy

Look in the bank, my missing backpack was there. (I had one slot free, so one claim went through, the other didnt)