No Fix Planned Backward facing offhand claw

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Chazrilla, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Chazrilla New Member

Recently I gathered materials to craft the planar scorched cat claws ornamentation. Its a veil of alaris ornament with sketch being purchasable from Potter Yogen in Argath
    Three claws were crafted for me by another player with the skills needed. On applying the claws the offhand claw appearance was reversed. The offhand claws curvature was the same as the primary but it should be opposite. I tried removing them and placing them in different combinations, swapping the weapons, placing the offhand ornament first. Nothing corrected the claw.
  2. Ngreth Thergn Developer

There is not an alternate actor for that look.
    If it's really an issue I can restrict it to primary... but for now i'll leave it.
  3. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

This reminds me of my silver fork weapon ornament. It is backward facing outward. If I use a Fork and Knife weapon ornaments, Fork in left hand, Knife in right hand.

PS, don't restrict that to 'fix' it. if you do, I'll be come a lefty!
  4. Jein-ko New Member

So, rather actually working to fix a graphical image of one of the items in the game. You would rather reduce the available options for use? Definite design of laziness and not giving a crap of your customer's opinions. Absolutely pathetic.
  5. Chazrilla New Member

It's not a big issue, just something I noticed. To be honest by posting this I thought there was something I missed, like a NPC you trade them to for an offhand copy. This is such a niche thing from old content anyway. Will you remove this thread? Did not intend for this to be something where people would share such negative comments.
  6. Ngreth Thergn Developer

did you read everything I said?
    Robnie and Thunderkiks like this.
  7. Jein-ko New Member

Yes I did. Your reply said if it is an issue I will restrict to primary. When the original author was highlighting that when you it in the secondary the graphics were incorrect. For players who would want to have that graphic on both hands, which I suspect was always planned as an option, either have it with one hand incorrect. OR you would removed that option. In other words instead of FIXING an incorrect graphics representation you would rather just remove that secondary option. THAT IS the definition of laziness and lack of interest.
  8. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

Unfortunately your takeaway from this should be, it ain't getting changed.

There have been many non-mirrored and inside-out models in the world of Norrath.

This might be something we all have to live with.
  9. Leorium The Fluffy Wolf

I actually agree with this. That was a bad response to an issue. They don't want to fix an issue. They would rather just say, deal with it. We don't care enough
  10. Ngreth Thergn Developer

and... i Also said...
  11. Zinth Augur

I for sure hope you FIX it, and I don't mean "nerf it" I mean fixing it...