Backflags from raids...

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Ofearl, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

Is there a way in coding or whatever, to make me stop getting back flags (once said achievement is complete) on my cursor after a raid win? I'm getting this annoying flag I have to destroy every time, and it takes me like 1.8 seconds to open my inventory window and click destroy. This is ruing my enjoyment and needs to be fixed.

Or make them placeable to decorate my yard! One way or another, have them, have a use!
    Yinla and Warpeace like this.
  2. Bigstomp Augur

It would be a nice little change. They managed to do it during TBM which had a similar flagging method so it has to be possible.
  3. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

/destroy hotkey
  4. segap Augur

While a rather minor nuisance, it would be nice to just have the flags use the achievement system so that we have no need to inventory > click/destroy. Maybe it's a limitation of being able to provide back flags in later tier chests.
    Warpeace likes this.
  5. HeatherPurrs Augur

I parcel them to myself.
  6. Horyuken Augur

Think of all the casuals who will never have that problem and just be thankful! Typical American!
  7. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

That takes to much time and cause use it while casting a spell of OMGLEETNESSsauce_09
  8. Raccoo Augur

From the title of this thread, I thought someone might be asking if EOK backflags could be increased to be similar to the ROS backflags. I don't understand why they dropped it so low for EOK.
  9. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

You don't tell me how to live my virtual life!
    adetia likes this.
  10. Maedhros High King

Waiting for the "I am cancelling all 77 of my accounts" comment ;p
    adetia likes this.
  11. Deillusional Augur

What was the expansion when you clicked the excess flag and it gave you an aa? But was stopped shortly after, that was good.
    Yinla likes this.
  12. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

77 is a bit much, all 54 accounts will be cancelled if this isnt corrected within the hour!

Shoot even if they were made placeable I’d stack em in the yard of a house. Should be a way to code it if you need the flag it gives it, if not, it dosent. Shoot even if we could turn them in for like = 1 raid coin.. or 5 to 1!

#makeraidflagsusefulagain
  13. Quatreh Elder

The darkened sea arx mentis
  14. Allayna Augur

Turn them in to the housing merchants for an eviction button.

#villageplotsmatter
    Maedhros likes this.
  15. EnchFWO Augur

If you click on the backflag enough times then it still gives you an AA. If this isn't working for you then click more. Promise!
  16. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

If you click the Seaslayers Bottomess Box in my Magelo, you'll see I'm basically making a mockery of receiving all these extra flags.
  17. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

The fact that they don’t stack to 1000 is a crime greater than everything that happened in ww1, ww2, and on 9/11 combined. Let the rabble commence friends!

It would be cool if they behaved like TBM though. For how ridiculously awful and broken and that entire expansion was, it’s pretty “ironical” that it worked there and not in EoK/RoS....
    adetia and Jhenna_BB like this.
  18. Gundolin Augur

Trade them at a rate of 100 to 1 for raid currency.
  19. Astinox Journeyman

Cancelling all 154 of my accounts.
    Mediik likes this.