Autoclickers

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ruination, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Ruination Elder

Start with character select, if people have been there for over 30 mins forcibly remove them, then check EC and starting areas if players have been inactive for 30+ minutes or using a single action repeatedly then kick them from the game.

If you catch the same people doing it again suspend them.

People using this as a work around to avoiding the queue are just making the situation worsenl through dishonest means, please do something about it.
    KimchiGoddess likes this.
  2. I'm Not A Robot Lorekeeper

We would need actual GM's around first before anything could be enforced.
    KimchiGoddess and Dezzax like this.
  3. nagash101 Augur

Okay where do i get the magic "AUTO-CLICKER", i think i need one at this point just to keep up.
  4. nagash101 Augur

What if its a seller/buyer and he is just hitting the space bar to keep active while watching Netflix? Pretty bad idea man.
  5. iamjignturjfnruy New Member

Im sure google.com knows
  6. Nordgaren Elder

If everyone starts using an auto-clicker, then the server will eventually peak and there will be nothing but people who are perpetually logged in and the only a few people get in a day due to crashes and internet problems.
  7. KimchiGoddess Augur

A seller I would assume is actively auctioning so would be doing more than just hitting the space bar.

Most buyers know what they want but people do like to just watch the auctions for a deal. But then by passively watching auctions you're taking up space for people who actually want to play the game. It's tough.
  8. nagash101 Augur

was looking for the most popular one that all the EQ Pros use to stay logged in 24/7. Does it also have a PooPSock setting?
  9. iamjignturjfnruy New Member

Pelrond likes this.
  10. Ruination Elder

Can do anything requires one click every 15ish mins most are likely at char select and EC tunnel
  11. nagash101 Augur

Okay i found the best autoclicker!!
    [IMG]
    Is this the "Pro EQer PoopSocker AutoClicker" that is being used?
    KimchiGoddess and Nordgaren like this.