<Auto Followers> (Aradune)

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Xoner, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Xoner Baby Joesph Sayer

<Auto Followers> is a an Aradune guild that has formed from the core of the Phinigel guild <Cult of Chaos>.

While our foundation is made of veteran players, we have room for anyone, raider or casual, older and new players, that has a chill attitude and the capacity to add something positive to the guild.

What we're about:

- We like to be silly idiots and have lots of lulz
    - We enjoy EQ in all of its facets as a guild that can rely on one another and enjoy each others company
    - We plan to do raids Mondays and Saturdays at 5PM PST, and alternating Wednesdays and Thursdays 5PM PST
    -- DKP loot system
    - We have a reasonable expectation of members to be social within the guild and help one another when able
    - We play the game outside of raiding which includes alts, farming gear, tradeskills, and whatever else you can think of.
    - We strive to be decent, competent players while always being humble and willing to learn

What we're NOT about:

- Taking the game too seriously
    - Raid attendance policing and loot micromanagement
    - Batphoning, zerging, and guild placement ratings
    - Being obsessive and bent outta shape over pixels
    - Getting weird, throwing tantrums, and pouting when things don't go well
    - Inner-guild cliques
    - Toxic elitism and negative attitudes

If we sound like we could be a good fit for you, please contact any of our members or officers.

Officers:
    Paok (Konstantina) - Recruitment Officer
    Bodegas (Bardegas)
    Fingerguns (Methmomma)
    Malign
    Dolorr
    Syze

Guild Leader:
    Xoner (Gretta) (Stankypanky) (Spankytanky) (Bathsalts) (Anyway)
  2. Xoner Baby Joesph Sayer

Bump. We are growing. Still looking for more to join up
  3. Xoner Baby Joesph Sayer

Auto Followers turns 2 weeks old tomorrow and Dragons are beginning to die at our hands. The guild is getting bigger and healthier. Guild chat is active and people are grouping and helping one another. We still have openings for all classes. Feel free to read more about us in our discord or drop us a line.

https://discord.gg/nQFBk9
  4. Xoner Baby Joesph Sayer

Looking for a few more to join our ranks. Targets are dropping quick. Ask our members how they're liking it.

Class Needs: (Closed ranks do not apply do those interested in joining as casual)

BRD - Closed
    CLR - High
    DRU - High
    ENC - Low
    MAG - Medium
    MNK - High
    NEC - Closed
    PAL - Closed
    RNG - Medium
    ROG - Medium
    SHD - Closed
    SHM - Low
    WAR - Closed
    WIZ - High
  5. Trinost Journeyman

I raided with Xoner, I grouped and raided with Paok (Konstantina) - Recruitment Officer. I can say that they know how to play there toons. It is clear they have done this before. The AF's have a tight group of people that work well together. Sadly their leadership is lacking. They know how to read what they want, comprehend it how they desire, and not actually understand things no matter how you try to explain it to them. It is mouth wide open with eyes/ears shut leadership. Bless those people that stuck around or maybe they just got lucky to not "actually" be helpful like myself.

Don't join them if you have an alt in their high demand if you want to main something in their low demand. They will do exactly to you what they did to me. I had my Sk L41 day I joined. I made it clear I wanted to main on said Sk. I said however I'd love to get to know you guys and help out as much as I can while I level this toon. I have a L50 necro (lvled to farm my own gear) and was leveling a cleric (L46) to rez my wife's toon when we played in bad grps as she has less time to play. Upon being invited the cleric was made my main and the necro and sk my alts. When I noticed this, it was to late. That exact moment was when we started to raid the next day. They also decided at that exact moment to share the wonderful bit "Hey guys we are closing sk's and necro's in our recruitment we don't have a need for anymore"....wait what? What about my Sk? Paok tells me dude its okay we need your cleric. You'll get the Sk's epic the moment everyone...else finishes and doesn't need it any longer...wait WHAT?!

Yeah you read that correctly. My cleric who doesn't need a raid to get his epic got his main (the sk) fast tracked to the end of the line as an alt. The actual alt the cleric push to the front of the line told I wouldn't get any gear nada that night for raiding bc other clerics with more dkp and exp needed it and my actual main gets nothing as well. Yeah you get 5dkp to use on gear rotting...bs. Wonderful night raiding Yeah btw I was the cleric that stayed late to help rez everyone after multiple failed inny attempts (Your welcome jerks!) believing Xoner would be reasonable to reach on his main later the next day when discussing this miscommunication that it had to be?! Right?

So the next day I am still an app and so lil nervous but point out hey "I joined to main Sk. I decide to help and my cleric gets flagged my main". I bring it up to said recruiter and the Leader Xoner. What does Xoner say? Oh...well we aren't giving epics to ALTS!!!!! Dude did you read what I wrote?! "yeah..." so what about my sk was my main, NOT the cleric did you not get? Well dude I think maybe this guild isn't right for you. Sooo...because I won't main my cleric I get the boot? great guild. Use ya then boot ya.

So lesson of the tl;dr? Don't join with a high demand alt if you want to play a low demand main. Don't help those that say they help others and don't believe this recruiting bs.

"We have a reasonable expectation of members to be social within the guild and >>> help one another when able <<<
    - We strive to be >>> decent, competent players while always being humble <<< and willing to learn

Consider a different guild that actually cares about you as a player.

Yeah, they might or might not have that experience from another server that would help a player like myself when Aradune is your first TLP. Though at least your voice will be heard. You'll be allowed to play the toon you want as your main and roll/dkp gear for that toon even if you are helping that night with your alt cleric/shm/druid/enc/wtvr support toon.
  6. Gabbo New Member

Do you need some popcorn to go with all that salt?

[IMG]
  7. Xoner Baby Joesph Sayer

Oof. Even after showing him the door for trying to be a loot whorre with his alts, he’s still trying to slay us with walls of text.

P.S Thank you for all of your dedication and service. Your heroic contribution to the 1 or 2 raid nights you spent with us will be remembered forever!

XOXO
  8. Xoner Baby Joesph Sayer

Update: All classes closed for raiders. Open to all casual-status. We’re open to another cleric or two, and willing to make possible exceptions for exceptional players. Get ahold of us if you think this may apply to you.
  9. Xoner Baby Joesph Sayer

Hey folks we're recruiting again. Prepping for Velious funtimes. Get ahold of us if you're looking for a fun guild to raid and EQ with.

Class Needs:

Bard - Low
    Cleric - Medium
    Druid - High
    Enc - Low
    Monk - High
    Necro - Medium
    Pally - Low
    Necro - Medium
    Pally - Low
    Ranger - Low
    Rogue - High
    War - Closed
    Wizard - Medium
  10. Xoner Baby Joesph Sayer

11. Xoner Baby Joesph Sayer

12. Xoner Baby Joesph Sayer

Our raids have been full, but would GLADLY drop some boxes for a couple monks and a druid or two. Get ahold of us by whatever means you prefer if you're interested.