Asian time zone

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Goondux, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Goondux New Member

Hiya all

I intend to re roll on the new progression server when it launched.

I played in the Asian time zone gmt +8. Since I did not played in the previous Progression servers, I wish to check of there is a chance of any Aussie/Asian guild that may formed? If not...what is my best choice to find a guild for grouping, quest and raid. European guild?

Thanks for reading.

Regards
    Goondux
  2. Zong Journeyman

There was a decently large euro guild (rosenguard) on the past TLP but I'm sure you could find a asian group of people to group with but not sure if you will find an Asain guild.
  3. Bandok Augur

Fippy had the Aussie guild "Austra Liana" during Luclin and PoP, if I'm remembering the time frame correctly. I know they were around during PoP, but I can't remember for sure when they got started.
  4. Goondux New Member

Thanks for the information. I think I will just hop into the server and enjoy the game. Hopefully be able to make some friends and find a guild that suits me.
  5. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

I have heard rumor that Rosengard is returning.
  6. Mezrah Augur

7. Bigz_Zupdarty Augur

there was a pretty active Asian guild on vulak back in the early phases.. the name escapes me atm.
  8. Numiko Augur

I'm kind of torn as I spend half my year in Japan and half in Canada ... do I want to get up early or stay up late for raids ..... Hmmmmm.... :oops:
  9. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

So, for what it's worth, until we get a few expansions deep - which may take two years... - you're going to either be raiding when stuff spawns (around the clock), raiding two expansions back, or not raiding at all, unless DBG is willing to implement some systemic/coding changes.

Scheduled raids will only happen on keyed content until we have old and/or instance content.
  10. Crayon123 Augur

The Rosengard guild forums (visible only by our members) are really booming with conversation and discussion these past few weeks. Our member count is looking very healthy this early into the game and we highly anticipate having a fully successful return to EU based raiding in the near future.

http://www.rosengard-guild.net/forum/

If you are interested in grouping & raiding in the European timeslot, come introduce yourself and join the banter! We are seeing a high rate of return from our previous members on Fippy and everyone is excited to get back into playing again.

We also have a guild meetup / BBQ scheduled for any of our members living in or around the UK!

We also welcome all international applicants that are timezone compatible. ;)

Cheers!
  11. Goondux New Member

Great. I hop on the forum and intro myself soon