Ashenbone Broodmaster - Itemize please.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Drathus, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Drathus Augur

Ashenbone Broodmaster is supposed to drop the necromancer Encyclopedia Necrotheurgia. It has the same level pet focus as the mage staves. On lockjaw, I am aware for about 20 - 30 confirmed kills in which the Broodmaster dropped nothing at all and the corpse simply poofed shortly after it was killed.

Thank you for looking into this matter.
  2. Kobra Augur

The golems in fear too.
    Arya1 likes this.
  3. Lifetap Augur

The encyclopedia necrotheurgia does drop, albeit rarely.
  4. Drathus Augur

My mistake - I wasn't aware of anyone on the server looting one since it went live. Spend almost all my time in hate killing minis. Seen many Magi P`Tasa with staves, but never seen Broodmaster drop anything. I know the concordance and several epic drops were removed when they updated minis to spawn more often. I assume these will be added back with the release of kunark. Haven't seen or heard of the Necro book dropping though. It must be especially rare.

Who got the book btw?
  5. Simone Augur

My guild killed him a few nights ago and got a book so I can confirm it still drops.
  6. RainbowTest Augur

And Terror dropped a Ball of Everliving Golem.
  7. Drathus Augur

Thank you =)
  8. Finley Augur

I could be wrong, but I thought when CT got upgraded loot that is when the golems got properly itemized, and that at this point they just have a small chance to drop AON and maybe slimeblood/Ball of everliving golem; and that this happens in velious (CTs upgraded loot has up to 100 HP or 100 mana, and a couple of the items have flowing thought)
  9. Lifetap Augur

I have one. You can see it in my magelo. I've heard that a necro from AD has one as well but I do not know who.
  10. Seraphim Augur

I got my book the 2nd time I killed him. I know lots of necros on Ragefire have it so I don't know what the problem is.