Ascended Darkness Revamp Naggy Kill

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Solkos, Jul 9, 2015.

1. Solkos Augur

Congratulations guys this revamped Naggy last night. This new Naggy is a freaking blast; nice work DBG on the update and AD on the kill,, huge accomplishment! That particular fight sounded very exciting! Talk about maximum nostalgia. Would have loved to see you guys fighting him. Any videos that you would be willing to share?!
  2. Weverley Augur

It was epic to have those Giants pops and attack while attacking Lord Nagafen..As a healer i had to run all over to keep my group alive.Some were on the giants while others were on Naggy.I had enough time to heal a few tanks outside the group.They were taking most of the damage.The chanter in my group was getting hit quite a bit too.It should be said that it was all mains in the raid.Proud to be part of this guild.
  3. Greymere Augur

4. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

Grats, nice work.
  5. Lumiens Augur

What time did you guys kill him at? I don't recall seeing a server announcement when I was online.
  6. Solkos Augur

Lumiens, i think it must have been somewhere between 8 and 10 CST but I am not positive.

Did King Tranny come pay a visit during the kill? That would have been pretty intimidating :)
  7. Weverley Augur

Yeah he went down past 11pm eastern.
  8. Heilena Augur

naggy went down again like 50 minutes ago along with vox 90 minutes ago
  9. -wycca Augur

Grats guys, he can be pretty darn nasty. Especially with giant repops in the middle.

Good job on the solid setup, the adaptation to the adds, and pulling through. Hope you had some good loots.
  10. Solkos Augur

Are you sure you are talking about the right server? Because I doubt Naggy went down on LJ 50 min ago. As for Vox... Maybe?
  11. Heilena Augur

Yes I am sure, it was on the twitch eqwatch channel
  12. Solkos Augur

Who took them down?
  13. Heilena Augur

Rokuthy along with everyone else
  14. Solkos Augur

Yup that would be TL on the ragefire server.
  15. sihpa Augur

I'm pretty sure it's RF they're talking about. The only messages on LJ today have been phinny, then inno then phinny again.
  16. Heilena Augur

that's my bad ! yea its TrollFire server