as an enchanter will i worry about getting groups?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Sctt033, May 7, 2015.

1. Sctt033 Elder

Also is it mandatory for all groups outside of raids to have a tank/healer?
  2. Trevalon Augur

No - and it depends, but generally yes.

Though mage pets and rangers are tanks so :)
  3. Druz Augur

In general as a non-healer, non-tank, you'll rely on your social skills to get groups, not your class. Enchanters are highly desired for the buffs they bring.

If you want to move into a dungeon you'll likely need a tank and a healer, though unconvention groups can also work that use roots or pets to occupy mobs instead of traditional tanking. For outdoor experience groups you pretty much just need to be able to outrun mobs (either by snaring them or increasing your speed or ideally both) and the group can consist of anything.

Sorry if any of this was obvious to you, your post doesn't indicate how much previous experience with the game you have.
  4. liveitup1216 Augur

Many groups and partial groups forego a tank either by kiting, charming, or pet tanks. I'm sure a group of casters could root rot entire camps with how strong new spells are.

Root is a great cc tool.
  5. oleris Elder

I will be boxing myself, but I would take in a active chanter in a moment to be my CC :)