Aric Songfairer doesn't allow me to progress on 'Going Postal'

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by AmazingMOO, Jun 29, 2022.

1. AmazingMOO New Member

I completed all 18 of the mail deliveries, yet when I spoke to Aric, he tells me that I have completed 0/18. When I return to the various Antonnican Bard NPCs, they tell me they can't offer me any other work. I can't progress.

I petitioned a GM, but they told me that there was nothing they can do and that they think I will be locked out of the quest permanently. They can't even reset my progress.

I'm kinda sad about that because it was one of my favorite, must-do on every character quest for the nice bag.

Any help?
    Barton likes this.
  2. Spacemonkey555 Augur

Transfer the heirloom bag from another character thru shared bank and then hail Lyric Loresinger to get a new bag on the character who gave up their bag. It’s a known thing the devs have talked about on the forum.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

They will not reset your flags because repeating certain parts of the mail delivery quests were being used by players to build up gold at lower levels on TLP servers.

They would do the early mail delivery's and not ask for the quest and just take the plat on reward. So now if you did that or if you made a mistake and made delivery's before asking for the quest then you cannot get the quest, you are blocked.

So not a bug it seems but working as they intended it to after they "adjusted" it.
    Stymie likes this.