Argin Hiz HA bugged?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Winnowyl, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

Rings of Fire - after hailing at the very start, it wants me to kill archivists.... but they won't aggro, won't let me attack them, nor cast on them. None of the write ups I've looked at have said anything about it being an issue. Am I missing something stupidly obvious here?
  2. Duder Augur

Inside the center building?
  3. Duder Augur

Did you do the other steps before that? I have recently done this numerous times and never encountered anything like that
  4. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

The only step it's showing before that is to hail him, and I've done that. =\

Task Steps:
      • Speak to Vasser Fayeil near Keeper's Hall 0/1 (Argin-Hiz)More Info
      • Recover pages from Evylin's journal 0/4 (Argin-Hiz)More Info
      • Deliver the journal pages to Vasser Fayeil 0/4 (Argin-Hiz)More Info
      • Speak to Vasser Fayeil 0/1 (Argin-Hiz)More Info
      • Loot Moltenite from Sol`dal shopkeepers 0/6 (Argin-Hiz)More Info
      • Loot Chunks of Solenium from ember miners 0/6 (Argin-Hiz)More Info
      • Deliver the Moltenite to Vasser Fayeil 0/6 (Argin-Hiz)More Info
      • Deliver the Chunks of Solenium to Vasser Fayeil 0/6 (Argin-Hiz)More Info
      • Speak with Vasser Fayeil 0/1 (Argin-Hiz)More Info
      • Follow Vasser Fayeil to Ro's Flame 0/1 (Argin-Hiz)More Info

Task Locks Here

• Protect Vasser Fayeil from attacks as he enchants the rings 0/1 (Argin-Hiz)More Info
      • Defeat High Keeper Fehlar 0/1 (Argin-Hiz)More Info

Councilor Grael or its PH will spawn

• Speak to Vasser Fayeil 0/1 (Argin-Hiz)More Info
    • Claim your reward from the Scorched Chest 0/1 (Argin-Hiz)More Info

It's recovering the pages from the journal that's not letting me do anything. I double checked his hail text, and there's no keyword to trigger more text. I zoned in and out, dropped task and got it again (twice) and have no idea what I could possibly be doing wrong.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Does he respond with this?

You say, 'Hail, Vasser Fayeil'

Vasser Fayeil says 'This is as close to Keeper's Hall as I can get without drawing unwanted attention. You should head into the hall and see if any of the archivists have pages from Evyln's journal, though they likely won't give them up without a fight.'
  6. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

Yup. And then I go in the building, and try to attack the archivists and they're inactive. I can kill anything else in there, but not them.
  7. Balthozzar Elder

This happened to me today. I left the instance, dropped the task, and started over. Then it was fine. It's an intermittent bug, then, I guess. At least that is an early part of the mission, but it does make you waste ~5-10 min.
  8. Duder Augur

I did this mission a few months later again than when I had been doing it during my previous posts and did encounter this bug.
  9. Liin Edud (Tunare) Augur

I can confirm that this happened to me this weekend. Someone want to move this to the bug forum?