Are you ready for Hardcore Heritage zones?

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Jun 25, 2014.

1. Archess Elder

Thx, but ive went and checked on a couple of servers and he isn't up on the spot where he is standing on the other servers, supposedly he does not despawn after the event is over. I would like to know if i am wasting my time collecting the armor pieces.
  2. Henherr New Member

The new zones are up and we still do not have the quest NPC (Thach Jerden) that we need to turn in the glowing othni armor pieces, I play on Fippy Darkpaw Progression Server.
  3. Cazmac Augur

Just because EQ is top-heavy does not mean there are no lower level players. Provision needs to be made or kept for them, too. I must confess, I tend to lose interest once an alt reaches 80 or 85, because I can't devote the time and effort to getting through the "dailies" and high-level tasks.
  4. Cazmac Augur

How about more instanced zones for HH, then more guilds could do the quests perhaps?
  5. Zahrym Augur

There are always low level players, I have an email account just for everquest...I add people and see them time and again on different servers, get random mail all the time.

'They just released progression come check it out!'

'We're doing 6 necros on FV and roleplaying!'

etc etc.
  6. 99raider New Member

Sorry if I come off ignorant and uninformed but do these events mean anything along the line of a Classic Server in the future?

I have been away from EQ for over a decade, give or take a year, but I look around the internet constantly for a Classic (Non-progression) Server offered by Sony. So if they have this classic content why not just make a Classic Server? I would play the hell out of a locked-in Kunark/Vel server.

Over the last 10 years I heard every response possible to my above statement, so feel free to let me know everything that is wrong with it. Doesn't change the fact I'd still play-n-pay for a Locked Classic Server. ~cheers~

Go for the gold and make it like the FV server (that RP Server still around?) and allow one character, unrestricted trading and, also, like Diablo 2 where if you don't log in for a few months the character is removed. Sure the server may eventually turn into a chat server but you may grab us (from what I can tell a fairly large player-base) that haven't played in forever and would do so if there was a Locked Classic Server.

Again, progression servers don't cut it for me. Not looking for competition but like-minded individuals strolling down the nostalgia trail. We may actually stick around longer then you [Sony] thinks. You got the code, make the path.

Edit: by "classic" I mean the actual 99/00 zones though with an SoV interface, or at least Kunark's. I supposed, I rather not have the Verant interface. ~laughs~
  7. IDotPeople Augur

2 weeks only for SolB/Mistmoore? Glad all I want is from MM, and that I play during off peak hours. Otherwise I might be rather upset with SOE about all this.
  8. Fendy Augur

Hardcore Heritage is not classic content they way you're thinking. They are original active zones that have been boosted up 20 levels or so to make them harder. It is an annual even and is not a harbinger of a classic server.
    99raider and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  9. Archess Elder

And so far still no Tach Jerden on Fippy server and no response other then , we are looking into it.

I mean it is 1 NPC, its not rocket science...
  10. Roshen Brand Manager

Hello all,

It's been requested by more than a few players to extend the Hardcore Heritage versions of Nagafen’s Lair and Castle Mistmoore.

The updated dates for this content will be August 13-Sept 10. This extends the period of time that this content is available from 2 to 4 weeks.

Enjoy!
  11. Snowman Augur

Any chance at having the Naggy raid actually drop 1 aug per event ?
    Yinla and Iila like this.
  12. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Thank you, Roshen. Much appreciated for sure!
  13. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Thank you Roshen
  14. Archess Elder

Any chance to comment on the missing NPC on Fippy ?
  15. Saeadyan Elder

DUDE!!!!
    Thank you for this, I love the fact that you folks are listening to us !! I really hope that the patch on live wednesday will somehow make it so we get HH zones back on test. They have been down since the patch last week. :(
    Sheamous likes this.
  16. Rayzen Elder

Roshen said they had something planned for the gap in HH Events from July 23- Aug 6. I logged in today and see no mention anywhere of anything "special". Unless it's something that wasn't announced, and we have to discover it for ourselves.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  17. Fendy Augur

18. Elricvonclief Augur

Thanks for extending the time on Naggy!
  19. Sigourney Journeyman

Ya, so........its the 25th......were still waiting on that "cool" thing.......

I sure hope this final nugget of this piece-meal expansion was NOT what u were saying was "special", because thats what we paid for last year.
  20. Zahrym Augur

Surprise mortals, TOFS comes twice this year!