are you fixing the crashing on server selection?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by bard007, May 17, 2018.

1. bard007 Augur

are you fixing the crashing on server selection?
    getting a little silly now, been over 8 hours an I haven't been able to login after the patch update, others are also experiencing the crashing are you fixing it?
    anyone find a fix? ...
  2. Tevraii Journeyman

I closed down the wineq program and logged on through the launcher, both characters got on fine.
  3. Zhaunil_AB Augur

Oh really?
    So now we learn in a thread that is not your own even that the problem is connected to some other software you're using EQ with?
    Geez...
    I use windowed mode just fine and do not think it "sucks". It has some limitations, sure.

But it's ridiculous to come here and complain about some crash if the client as shipped works even for you, but not in conjunction with whatever other software you use it with. Perhaps you should then turn to whoever supplied that 3rd party software?

Again, client works fine for me - if you're using eqgame.exe "by itself" (as distributed) and still experience problems, ppl might want to post/PM some of their system specs - and make sure to send the crash report, perhaps with a comment even.
  4. faya Lorekeeper

I seem to be working 100% now, i was about to wipe the entire eq directory and start over. didn't change anything and it's cool. Awful early on pacific right now, thank you for the efforts.