Are they up yet? How about now? Now? What about now?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Risiko, Jul 20, 2022.

1. Risiko Augur

Seeing as the servers will be down for up to 24 hours, I figured I would go ahead and get the thread started lol.

Before someone gets all bent out of shape, this is a joke. Of course the servers are not up yet. This thread is for us to have something fun to do while we wait.

What's everyone doing now that their addiction is down? Anybody freaking out yet? Have you checked to see what that light is outside your home yet? Be sure to block your eyes if you open the door... the light burns!!! =P
  2. LeetKronolord Journeyman

3. mordred67 New Member

staring at screen, contemplating what to do without my morning routine,

Starting to think this gaming obsession could be an issue.
    Zolar likes this.
  4. Vecsus New Member

I'm on Yelinak so the earliest the server will open is 4PM PST - so I am immune from the "it's up" posts until that time.
    Risiko likes this.
  5. Sapper GrumpyScales

what is this? 2001? 24 hour down time ... what a joke! ROFL
  6. Velisaris_MS Augur

How to deal with EQ downtime:

1. Curl up on the floor.
    2. Try not to cry.
    3. Cry a lot.
  7. Lineater Augur

We should play "Bad Ideas for the next TLP" Bingo. I'll start on the cards.
    Risiko likes this.
  8. YelinakIsFun Journeyman

Glad I didn't take today off for Kunark!
  9. Exmortis_MT Augur

Nice title, all I can think of now is Noober.
  10. Risiko Augur

Oh I got one.

Bad ideas for the next TLP:
    1. Permadeath
    Lineater likes this.
  11. YelinakIsFun Journeyman

How about a server where the different races are KOS against each other. And you could have cool missions where you have to kill opposing races. And then people from different races could fall in love and have a secret wedding with friends from different races, because if your race found out they would issue a warrant out for arrest for a public hanging. But then you both decide to elope to the Forbidden Lands to live happily ever after. But then your race sends out the Love Police to find you to bring you back to answer for your crimes of Love.

Something like that.
    Zolar likes this.
  12. Risiko Augur

Sounds like the makings for a good book.
  13. Pops Racer Olde Faht

It was called Vallon Zek.

And we miss her greatly.
    Juantothre likes this.
  14. Juantothre New Member

VZ = best server ever.
    Pops Racer likes this.
  15. Risiko Augur

What about now?
  16. Dijalin New Member

Yes..... up to 24 hours down time just for kunark expo for Yelinak..... thats exactly it...... ha... ha..... what a noob company..... ha.....
  17. Gheed Is not reading your response

Just writing in my diary about the PvP server that will be coming any day now....
  18. Herf Augur

It was up but now [IMG]
  19. LeetKronolord Journeyman

20. Grasamo Journeyman

I'm still laughing at the poor schmucks in my guild who said "They said it could be up to 24 hours. It won't take 24 hours". LOL! I know better. I've been around since March of 1999.