Are there seriously only 8 guilds with Trak down on Coirnav?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Scrax, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Scrax Elder

2. Coirnav Augur

Only one guild is splitting Trak + Phara Dar too. Its a fun casual server.
  3. RandomStrategy Augur

I'm more surprised there are 8 functioning guilds on Coirnav at all.
  4. Kahna Augur

Not really sure what you are getting at here? That's still more than RF and LJ combined, and those two servers are still chugging right along. OMG newsflash! It's a smaller server. It still had 55 people in the LFG window yesterday evening compared to Agnarr's 5 people, across all levels.

Are you bitter that there are people playing on Coirnav and enjoying themselves? Can't have that, now can we.
  5. Scrax Elder

Lockjaw and Ragefire didn't have the agent of change.

Phinny and Agnarr had almost 40 guilds down Trak between the two of them.

Agnarr's still popping btw, bit of a lull before LoY but still lots of raiding, more than 8 raid guilds thats for sure, there's even a couple european and oceania guilds.
  6. That0neguy Augur

What does the amount of trak kills have to do with the price of tea in France?
  7. Machentoo Augur

It is a good indicator of server population relative to other servers.
  8. That0neguy Augur

Not really. There are so many variables that looking at this one statistic is meaningless.
  9. Scrax Elder

???

Trak doesn't require a key and is the "main" boss of Kunark. Most raiding guilds should get him down fairly easy, he's easier than Gorenaire.

This basically means there are only 8 viable guilds on the whole server.
  10. Bolten_DA Augur

Yes, Coirnav progress is 100% up to date with every guild listed.;) The Coirnav server is the sexy chick right now. In time she will become old and replaced by a new hotter one! Don't hate!
  11. Fumi-chan Augur

I'm not entirely sure what your point is. The server has a solid population, it doesn't need to be phinny levels because frankly phinny was a zoo. It's actually possible to do epics and other content without the misery of entire guilds blocking you, one guild doesn't monopolize every single open world target, etc etc.

Server is a nice little casual distraction and it's fun for those of us who see it for what it is.
  12. Kahna Augur

Coirnav has Euro and Oceanic guilds. Do you really think LoY is going to make things pick up on Agnarr? LoY? For what, a day while people do the level 40 spell quests? LDoN isn't even going to give Agnarr a boost for more than 2 weeks, tops.

Doesn't really matter how many guilds there are, so long as the guilds playing are enjoying themselves. 12 (because there are 12 guilds that have killed stuff as a raid, however casually) is plenty to maintain a healthy population for as long as the servers care to. It's also much easier to catch up on Coirnav, even with the slower exp, than it is on Agnarr, since few people log on outside of raids on Agnarr.

Again, why do you care that there are people enjoying themselves on Coirnav? Because it isn't as many as there were on Phinny and Agnarr we should just burn it to the ground? Log in, play a while, the server doesn't feel empty at all. If anything, having a little more breathing room is nice. VP keys sure were easier this time than they were on Agnarr.
  13. That0neguy Augur

For you maybe? But since when did Viable = must kill raid bosses?
  14. Kahna Augur

But what does that really say? Yeah the other servers were larger. That's all it says. It says nothing about the long term viability or prospects of the server, since we have no idea what the population must drop to before it is unsustainable and crashes. RF and LJ suggest that a server can continue to progress with half that number of raiding guilds.
  15. Celatus Augur

IV2 has been on the server for 2 weeks and we have already downed trak and PD. We will be splitting them soon enough. Can't we go one day with out the sky is falling on coirnav... im having way more fun here than i did on ag with its fast xp.
  16. Celatus Augur

LMAO fiction can be fun.
  17. Kazuma the guy New Member

I dunno what to tell you dude. It's okay to wipe, you guys seem to do it quite a bit. No reason to lie about it.

Keep tryharding a casual server though. *thumbs up*
  18. Celatus Augur

I can honestly say we have never wiped on anything since i joined the guild a week ago on any of our regular raid nights.
  19. Kazuma the guy New Member

Relax this server is meant to be fun and casual. Nothing wrong with wiping even if the content is pretty easy. ;)
  20. Celatus Augur

like i said since i have joined we have not wiped on anything so i'm not sure what you're referring too. Since i have joined though we have killed trak and pd in less than two weeks on the server.