Aradune Zoning times....

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by WhoWasThatMaskedMan, Jun 6, 2020.

1. WhoWasThatMaskedMan New Member

currently loading for 15 minutes to get into City of Guk and still going. it wasn't this slow 20 years ago so whats going on now....
  2. Whitesoul Journeyman

Well, they're making some solid money I can assure you that. However, if they spend that money on upgrading stuff...their profits will sink. So I feel like they don't want to do that, because...we'll play regardless ! my 2 cents.. <3
  3. WhoWasThatMaskedMan New Member

nm I just DC'd on zoning screen... Still this bad...
  4. Tucoh Augur

Was excited to play since the queues have mostly died down, but with this chat / zone lag it's just not worth it and I'm going to help be part of the solution by finding something else to do.
    Misaligned, Borneheld1 and Whitesoul like this.
  5. Barbwarrior Augur

looks like they have removed server limit to remove queues now servers are barely hanging on aha carefull what you wish for
    Machen and Whitesoul like this.
  6. Sybercid New Member

The last time this happened they split the server adding a new box. This solution worked very well and I am sure would of worked again. Honestly though my biggest issue is the silence. The current state of the server needs to be addressed. If Dark Paw Games can't handle communication in this case how can I trust them to handle communications in regards to future products?
  7. Barbwarrior Augur

all that happened was the two servers spent years moaning about being separate ? or was it one ? after the demand dried up
  8. Sybercid New Member

As someone who played on both, people were more happy to log on and play without dealing with a que or poor server performance.
  9. Borneheld1 New Member

just buy bigger hardware to handle the subs you gained...dang
  10. Sikkun Augur

Not everything is scalable by just buying more hardware.
  11. Lumiens Augur

Hey all, I'm just here killing time on the forums while waiting to zone. How is everyone's Saturday going so far?
  12. Vaxpo Elder

These zone times are really horrible. Why is there no response from Darkpaw?
  13. Misaligned Augur

Me too. It's just unenjoyable to play on right now.
  14. Old_Timer Journeyman

The silence really is unreal. Really disappointed...
  15. Guntharr New Member

Not seen 15 min. times at all. Maybe 2 mins, but certainly not 15. But, unlike 'others' I'm having fun tonight. Just hit 41 on my wizard <3 <3
  16. Vaxpo Elder

Typically when people have that the game disconnected and they don't realize it. My zone times right now are over 3 minutes. There is nothing "fun" about taking nearly 10 minutes to zone three times.
  17. Old_Timer Journeyman

Just had my first 15 minute /pick switch. Great times... It's almost like you get thrown back in the queue behind the scenes when you zone? Could that be the issue?
  18. Name2 Augur

Probably not. If that was the issue, when the queue was hours long zoning would have been taking hours.
  19. Whitesoul Journeyman

See how many push ups you can do between zoning times :)
  20. Frottage Journeyman

its not like there are massive crowds playing too , back on combine we had more then this even