Aradune maximum population allowed is ignoring customer demand.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by NImxat, Jun 2, 2020.

1. NImxat Elder

DBG has said that Aradune ques are about the max population allowed. It's not about how long the que is. DBG understands that more people want to play on Aradune than their server can support.
    More generally speaking, DBG is selling more subscriptions than their product can support.
    Scipio5 likes this.
  2. KimchiGoddess Augur

In before everyone tells you that you're not paying for a sub to Aradune you're paying for a sub to EQ and all other DPG and you can play on many other servers/games.
  3. Healiez Augur

insert poor analogies here....

I can understand being upset about the server being down, constant crashes so you have to re queue, or not having access to the game at all. But having to wait in a line to play and once you are done you have unlimited access till you log off?

Get home from work, join the queue, eat dinner, shower, exercise, let pamela handerson do her thing, then boom, you are done with your tasks for the night and can play till bedtime! (assuming you arent one of the people that has crashing issues)

People act like waiting in line is some new and horrible thing... We do it every week... traffic, red lights, grocery store, etc etc. All those other things we wait in line for take our money also btw.
  4. Crazzie Lorekeeper

can i kick you in the arce with my pet?
  5. Healiez Augur

Go for it

*Runs while cackling manically!*
  6. Fraggly Augur

Desperate times call for desperate measures? I recently played a game that had huge q times. I wanted to play so would do a few things.

Wake up super early on the weekends, if you are west coast like i am understand i mean super early in east coast terms. Sometimes this got me in real quick, other times it meant going back to sleep and setting an alarm.

If you work and have a cell phone you can remote to your computer from your cell phone. If the q is consistently 3+ hours....hopefully you can fill in the pieces here. This method isn't some perfect solution but if you can be in q for 3 hours while handling business that is still 3 hours better than getting in later.