[Aradune] Guild Trainers Removed?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ezra, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Ezra Journeyman

I've created two characters in the past week whose trainers do not exist. The first was a ranger in Surefall Glade. The NPC to whom I turned in my note instructed me to speak to Errin Pinewhisper, but Errin Pinewhisper is not there. The other was a gnome Enchanter. This time the NPC told me to speak with Xalirilan Zarinokosalio--also not there. I know Aradune is a progression server with only the original release available now, but I checked Zam--both of these NPCs came from the original game.

It's not a big deal, but I'm curious why they would remove NPCs from the original game on a TLP server.
  2. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

They are NPCs whose sole function was to give out newbie armor quests which were restricted to Planes of Power being open. Had they been ingame it would have been even more confusing as they would have sent you on quests to gather materials that either A. Wouldn't Drop or B. They wouldn't accept, this is the lesser evil.

There are MANY NPCs that were added to classic zones over the expansions which are restricted to not spawn until a later era on TLPs.
    Ezra likes this.
  3. Ezra Journeyman

Ah, that makes sense. Thank you! :)