Aradune focus effects

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by ayoforYayoh, May 1, 2020.

1. ayoforYayoh Augur

Will they be enabled in classic?
  2. Moforyguy12345 Augur

Mangler clone so no focus effects till Luclin
    ayoforYayoh likes this.
  3. ayoforYayoh Augur

Thank you!
  4. a_librarian Augur

No focus effects pre Luclin is really boring for casters, but at least it ruins a bunch of cash camps that used to be toxic messes. Looking at you Slizik the Mighty
    KimchiGoddess and BlingBling like this.
  5. Azurefrost Elder

From what I gathered it still seems like this point is still under contention. Someone said they asked Dreamweaver, but he said "To his understanding it will be like it is on mangler" Someone that is certain usually wouldn't use the terminology "To my Understanding". Seems like they assumed this, but didn't have concrete answer from devs running the server.
  6. C3lowz Augur

There is no confirmation. Other than the simple fact that every change they've done to TLP's crossovered to other TLP's. I don't see any reason why they would allow Focus Affects back into TLP's and kept that a Mangler exclusive change, makes no sense.
    Skuz likes this.
  7. KimchiGoddess Augur

Exactly, I would guess (and I'm by no means an expert) they'd have to revert some code to allow them to work on the new TLPs. I only played on Coirnav briefly before giving that server up, but I don't think they worked there either, or they took them out early on - correct me if I'm wrong. I know they took away some of the pottery things at that point too.

I don't see a reason to have them before their time personally.
  8. Zinth Augur

should be same as mangler, aka no foci until luclin: https://prnt.sc/s9k2z6
    that is as close to confirmation we get atm