Aradune: <El Diablos> - CST/Casual Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Rudaan, May 20, 2020.

1. Rudaan New Member

<El Diablos>

Server: Aradune
    Guild-type: Group-based / light raiding
    Time-Zone: N. America / CST
    Philosophy: We care less about 'server-firsts' and more about guildies, friends and having fun together!
    Requirements: Play 7 nights a week, or 1 night a week! No pressure! :)

Want a new home on Aradune that does NOT require 2-3 nights a week raiding? That's us!
    Seems every new guild starting up is in a mad rush to clear content and raid the current end-game. And there's nothing wrong with that! But not everyone can dedicate their lives to raiding due to real-life constraints.

El Diablos will be a home to those more casual that simply want to login and get together with friends and guild-mates to just casually play the game... together... like we did back in 1999-2001. Camp some J-boots, or farm plat killing Sand Giants or help each other with Epics, kill some frogs down in LGuk. :p Like it was before uber-guilds and 6-box groups truly became a thing.

That said, I intend to try to coordinate a relationship with the raiding guilds that will be going for those of us that DO/CAN dedicate a night or two to some raiding content. But no raiding will ever be REQUIRED of anyone carrying the <El Diablos> tag.

If you're looking for a more casual pace and grouping with PEOPLE each playing their character instead of box'd toons... if you're looking for others that want that very same thing... come join us!

Please reach out to 'Tuhwin' on Luclin server. :cool:

https://discord.gg/SjMap9
  2. ASuitcase New Member

I am interested in joining, but your Discord link is not working.
  3. Rudaan New Member

Updated link. Sorry about that!
  4. ASuitcase New Member

Update:
    The link worked now when I pasted it into the Discord app, under "add a server". It did not work through chrome.