April is here, and that’s no joke!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Angeliana, Apr 1, 2024.

1. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

[IMG]
    It’s time to usher in the next month in the Year of Darkpaw!

Bristlebane may be trying to use his pranks on you, but we are serious when we say the fun is going on for the entire year!

We’ve got a ferocious giveaway item for this month! A Land Shark (see the header image) is the free item of the month! Make sure you log in and grab it on all your characters before it’s gone on May 1st! This shark will surely strike fear into the hearts of all who dare venture across its path!

We also have a new limited-edition item for sale in the Marketplace. This month’s item is a Coral Weapon Ornament set! It will be gone on May 1st, so be sure to grab it ASAP! Fret not; the Grakaw Mask, Orc Warrior metamorph wand, and Northern Desert of Ro Teleport Item are all available for purchase in case you missed them.

[IMG]
    Coral Weapon Ornaments

March’s collection may be gone, but a new one has arrived! The Estate of Unrest – Unrest Cursed Objects collection will only be spawning in April. Be sure to get it done before then.

Lastly, the Anniversary Tower quest, Heroic Adventure, and merchant items will all be updated later this month on patch day; keep your eyes peeled for the coming article.

See you in game!

Be sure to follow us on social media: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Discord.
    Nennius likes this.
  2. Candlejack New Member

Need April Fools TLP fodder post from mods/devs.
  3. fransisco Augur

All ogres get mandatory gnome illusion cast on them every tick. This buff is unblockable
    Appren, Nennius and Herf like this.
  4. Herf Augur

Ok. I figured the Land Shark was an April Fools joke. But the joke is on me, it's real :)
    Rijacki, fransisco and Nennius like this.
  5. Herf Augur

Today is also kitty day on the character select screen.
    fransisco likes this.
  6. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

7. Herf Augur

The origin of ManBearPig. Sort of.
    fransisco likes this.
  8. KushallaFV Playing EverQuest

I appreciate y'all leaning into the joke about land sharks in EQ.
    Herf likes this.
  9. Herf Augur

Landshark is hilarious :). Familiars make small ones, pets make big ones, but you can shrink the pets to familiar size.

I can hardly wait to sic my pet on a mob now.

Too bad they don't play the Jaws theme :)
  10. Kirkisx Tunare's Chosen Paladin

i remember devs reverted Plane of mischief to 1.0 zone i finished a quest the card game wish they would do that again
  11. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Now that's over with, when are we getting the ruleset for the new TLP servers?
  12. Ythera Augur

The entire raid yesterday consisted of a swarm of sharks, which I approve. Now enchanters just need shark illusion to finish the job.
  13. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

Would have loved a screenshot of that :)
  14. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

No info yet on Mays new stuff?

Shouldn't it have gone active at midnight?