Apokalypsis and griefing

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Lifebane, Jul 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lifebane Augur

I have had three separate griefing encounters with this guild all in less than a week. I realize that there are "rotten tomatoes" in every guild, but I have to admit that when I encounter this guild tag literally anywhere I go, I cringe. I try not to stereotype, but when the problem seems to be this large, it's hard not to.

No, I don't have video recordings of the encounters (I shouldn't have to go out of my way to "catch" players in the act of griefing). I'm just trying to play a game. I have plenty of screenshots which have already been submitted to DBG, but posting them here would only get this thread locked.

The goal here is not to single anybody out, but rather to raise awareness. The level of toxicity in this guild is approaching that of other guilds that have been forcefully disbanded on other servers.

If you have had an encounter with Apok that breaks the EULA, (aka been trained essentially, since we can't count many other griefing metrics such as Charming, KSing etc), please screenshot, and submit a ticket with DBG. Flagrant acts of griefing should not go unpunished.
    Sheex, Rhiyannon and Frenzic like this.
  2. Finchy Augur

Apparently they are turning over a new leaf. If you talk to leadership or post on their forums, they will look into the issue. Not sure if it's a troll or they plan on removing a large portion of there members...

I was running thru WK on my chanter last night and seen some apok at ogre's. I was standing there waiting on someone to catch up to me, and the named ogre spawned...i couldn't help but click my charm spell as the mob hit 3% health. Then I took a stroll thru WK until some bard showed up and took it back and i was on my way... I don't usually do that type of thing, but damn it, it was entertaining watching those guys go "wtf..."
  3. Alpha_Ragefire Lorekeeper

Sounds like you used charm not in a "wild west" attempt to win the race to kill it, but to specifically and intentionally disrupt the play of others and cause grief... Thanks Finchy for being part of the problem. :-(
    Rhiyannon likes this.
  4. Finchy Augur

it was a 1 time thing to a guild who's been doing it to 100s of people on the server. the apok monk that was killing even laughed about. no reason to get all butt hurt over something so small boss.
  5. Rauven Augur

If you're going to make a post like this. At least have some form of evidence. It does two things:

1. Lets us know you are not making it up (either to troll us, or to slander a rival guild).
    2. May actually get action to happen against the offender.

Here's proof of #2:

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/best-player-on-miller-mylittleponynya.227663/

Check the second page to see RadarX's response. That thread is a Name and Shame. The OP was not actioned. The thread was NOT deleted nor locked. AND the offender was banned by the evidence provided.

Planetside 2's forums have the same forum policy as every other Daybreak game forum. The copy and pasted guideline all links to the same place.
  6. Korillo Augur

Lifebane likes this.
  7. Rauven Augur

Baldur likes this.
  8. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Experienced a total of 1 ridiculous griefing event on RF myself and sure enough it was Apok. Bringing level 50's into unrest, training the group in basement, saying the "camp" was now theirs, and threatening the group with "level 50's and more training" when we objected, then a few minutes later after we re picked, repeating the same thing in the new zone. Guess they ran out of PL mobs in the first one.

Class acts.
  9. Korillo Augur

Gregolo likes this.
  10. Rhiyannon Augur

yeah... let's keep reposting the same crap, to go against the rules of THIS forum, despite the devs making it clear over and over again.
  11. Gregolo Augur

Honestly as awkward as Dojii is. I don't see him as toxic. Nor have I seen him personally do anything I would say is toxic. So I'm personally choosing to believe there's a genuine desire from within Apok to 'clean house' and get rid of the wads they have.

The linchpin, for me is if Fulkjoo still has the tag after the house cleaning. He's probably the poster child for toxicity within that guild. The amount of times he's tried to goad people with racial/homophobic slurs and such in /ooc. The amount of times he's tried to train even me personally, let alone the amount of [Guild: Fulk trying to train people again] I hear.

Even the people within Apok I've spoken to will describe him in some pretty unsavory ways, and he's an OFFICER who's supposed to be somewhat of an authority of these very same people..

With that, I hope the best Apok. As much as a large percentage of their players are wads, there's still a bunch within that I think are really solid folk that I'd group with any day.
  12. Esper Augur

You must have missed the CT sock that got them all suspended Greg. He was charming glare lords, pulling them into our raid and breaking charm to mass dispel our raid buffs.
  13. Gregolo Augur

Yeah I did miss that one. Which in hindsight was probably for the best haha. Like I said, I think Dojii is an awkward kid. But I've never personally seen him pull the toxic trigger himself. I've heard some stories so far but I usually make what I hear from others tertiary to personally witnessing things and making my own judgement.

That being said, I wouldn't want anyone here to think I believe Dojii is a capable leader. So we'll see what happens.
  14. Rauven Augur

That's why you let the evidence speak for you. Since none of you are clicking the link I mentioned earlier, I'm going to post pictures:

[IMG]

The evidence shown there was a link to the player's stat pages. He had a newly created character that was only 4 hours old at the time of that link. He had a 423 kill/death ratio with over 2000 kills in that 4 hour timeframe. Those of you who know anything about FPS, know that is flagrantly cheating.

OP posted the link showing the stats. RadarX picked up on the thread and took action. "He came to a very untimely demise shortly after this thread." Meaning the thread helped in them catching this guy breaking the rules.

So there you have it, post evidence and let it speak for itself. You'll not get locked, deleted, actioned, and the person you show will likely get actioned if breaking the rules.
  15. Korillo Augur

You seem to be under the impression that RadarX holds the same amount of power over EQ that he seems to over Planetside. I think you'll be saddened to know this isn't the case, and the way calling out people on the forums is handled here is much, much different :(
  16. Rauven Augur

I'm not concerned with that. Roshen and RadarX both have a boss. That boss will handle any appeals someone has if they question an action taken by either. Just point at that post and say "what gives?". Besides it puts Roshen in an interesting position.. I'd love to see him explain why things ARE different here than they are there.

But I'm going to wager they aren't. And like I said, let the evidence (if it exists) speak for itself.
  17. Korillo Augur

Give it a shot dude. Call someone out on the forums, see how it turns out! Many have tried, all have failed. I have faith in you though.
  18. Snar Lorekeeper

Complaints Forum is where you can submit complaints. If you have evidence of the infraction in any form please submit it so it can be reviewed. So many accusations with zero proof nor mention of any attempt to contact an officer in the guild to try to resolve the situation.

Our guild has been subjected to taunts, slander on forums and regular trains on our guildmates since this poorly handled suspension where mass suspensions were dished out and then rescinded. All we are left with is a tarnished name and no reliable information of those users that were in fact cheating.

In regards to Esper and TL, there has been actions on both sides that we can agree are dishonorable in nature and not acceptable between the two guilds. However there have been several occasions where there has been positive interactions as well or at the very least civil. If you ever want to have a constructive conversation about any of these topics in this public forum lets do that.
  19. Owndar Elder

I was temp banned from these forums for posting a SS of one of your guildies breaking ToS and i'm not the only one. The person in your guild breaking the rules didn't face any punishment. The thread was also locked and deleted. Stop tying to bait himself into getting banned.
  20. Rauven Augur

Didn't realize I was in a guild (haven't found one with the gall to do any content on RF yet). You might want to do a little more research before you blast someone. I'm not on great terms with Apok currently.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.