Anyway to transfer from Lockjaw to either Ragefire or Phinegel

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Sandy100, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Sandy100 Elder

I was wondering if there is a way to get a free or even paid transfer from Lockjaw to either Ragefire or Phinigel ?
  2. Lonye Augur

You can only transfer from Lockjaw to Ragefire, all other transfers will not work, they don't even show up in the list of servers you can transfer to.

Not sure how long it will be this way.
  3. Sandy100 Elder

Is this a free transfer? How is this accomplished also?
  4. Lonye Augur

/market, Services, Character Transfer Token.

They allowed free transfers for a brief period, it probably won't happen again. Would be nice though.
  5. Weverley Augur

No free transfer paid transfers only from lockjaw to ragefire.
  6. Sandy100 Elder

I often wonder what we are getting for our monthly subscription. We can't even get a free transfer to another progression server. That is definitely screwy. Daybreak would be getting our money in any event.
  7. Weverley Augur

Actually your 500 db cash every month will make the paid transfers free if you have been all-access for last 5 months so actually your paid subs actually helps.
  8. Freki Augur

it was stated back on fippy and vulak you will only be able to transfer from a progression server to a live server if they allow it. also for rage you could go from lock to rage... but perhaps you might be able to do phini to rage for now.... but i doubt it. why not just roll a new character... enjoy learning the server.