Anyway to recover an account from 2003?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by ramsy01, Jul 25, 2014.

1. ramsy01 New Member

kinda cant remember any info cept one of my old character names.. not sure of anything else heh.. wanted to check out the game
  2. Leerah Augur

You can call them. They might be able to give you the eddress and you can recover account names from the auto-responder to the eddress. They like to give people back their accounts.

Before you sell or tribute old items, check with others.
  3. TSR-AlexS Augur

Leerah's right. We can run a search for your characters and find the account associated to it. Please be prepared to verify the information below:

For security reasons, we are unable to address your account issues without first verifying your identity. Please respond with all of the following information:

- Your Real Name:
    - Station Username:
    - Name on Credit Card:
    - The last 4 digits of the Credit Card used on the account:
    - Full Billing Address:
    - Current answer to security question: ()
    - Email Address:

Please keep the format above. This will enable us to process your request more efficiently. Thank you for your patience.

Answer Title: Account Recovery
    Answer Link: http://help.soe.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/28978
  4. Fendy Augur

Obvious, but don't post any of that info as a reply on this forum :)
  5. Leerah Augur

I feel sorry for the guys who are grown ups now who don't know what credit card was used on their accounts back in 2000. If there was ever a dispute, it is extremely difficult for them to prove ownership that far back. Good luck.
  6. 10bears New Member

I had to fight the tsr's for my 2 accounts from 2005 i rolld in 2001 so i wasnt going to lose them, get readdy for alot of phone calles to soe, they will want your credit card # on file for the time you stoped playin if you do not have it check with bank per tsr, they will want your station name and password , and so on and on and on and around you go, but if your willing to fight for your account then you wil get it and allways ask for the boss of the person you are talking to if you do not get the answer you want! hope this help's GL!
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.