Anyone having trouble logging in?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Sandy100, May 28, 2019.

1. Sandy100 Elder

It is currently 4:42 PM EST on Tuesday,and I can't log in on any account. I get an message, " There was an error completing your request." Anyone else getting this.
  2. Newbasaurus Journeyman

Yeah I am too.

There is a message about maintenance that might impact logins. Their ETA seemed to indicate it should be over, but maybe it's not.
  3. john5 Lorekeeper

Yep they said 2 hours ago that it's only expected to last 1 more hour, so it's all good!.....

4. Newbasaurus Journeyman

I was just able to log in, try now and see if it works for you.
  5. Arikus New Member

I just tried and am still getting the same message
  6. Newbasaurus Journeyman

Yeah. I logged in 1 account fine. Then went to log in second account. No go. Lol. Must be intermittent.
  7. demoria7 Elder

3:27 MTN
    on 5/28/2019 Unable to log in.
  8. Grimnec New Member

5:33 EST Still no joy here. Been trying over 30min now.
  9. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

I would try logging into the Daybreak site if you are still unable to get past the ingame login server.

Apparantly they did a suspension/ban wave today and that will give you the timed out message. Logging in via the website it will actually give you the message saying if your account was affected.

https://auth.daybreakgames.com/login
  10. Grimnec New Member

I can log in on Daybreak without any issues. Just via Steam/EQ am I getting the error completing your request. But thank you for the info.
    Hoserwolf likes this.
  11. Hoserwolf New Member

Same thing here can log into Daybreak site. but not game. keep getting the error completing your request.
  12. Leigo You come here often?

its a patcher issue. IF you have a bypass then try that, I just got in via nopatch
  13. Hoserwolf New Member

would you explain how to do that plz
  14. Gnomie Denser than most

I'd like to know too...raids in 30 minutes -_-
  15. Hoserwolf New Member

Gnomie likes this.
  16. Lissa New Member

I am getting the error message saying there is a high volume of players logging in. Unable to get in on both my accounts.
  17. Arikus New Member

I've been trying to log in to download the game. Have been having the same problem all afternoon.
  18. Gnomie Denser than most

19. Hoserwolf New Member

20. Hoserwolf New Member