Anyone else unable to reach server select screen?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Lumenace, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Lumenace Journeyman

I log in fine,then get constant busy circle with black screen. It never reaches server select,just goes unresponsive.I didn't have this issue until this last patch,tried rebooting and restarting game several times with no luck.

Running windows 7.

Thanks.
  2. Sniffiles New Member

I am able to get to the server select screen but as soon as I select a server, everything locks up.

Did not have an issue until I crashed right after the system notification about the hotfix.
    Lorthon likes this.
  3. Type_2 New Member

Haven't been on all day. Can only get to server select screen and then nothing, it just hangs. Trying to log into Xegony.
  4. RandyLahey Elder

Ditto...I'm on Xegony as well...logged out to patch and now can't get in
  5. M.S. War Lorekeeper

On Xegony as well, can not log back in.
  6. Drakah UI Designer

Unable to login on Xegony too, stuck at server select.
  7. RenDnB New Member

I can confirm here as well... I was logged into the game and working fine. Got the message to log out due to a new client being pushed. My accounts locked up at the camp out. Now, I can make it to the server select screen but stuck logging out my characters.

My wife can't even make it to the server select screen. Just a black screen.... LOL looks like you guys will have to extend that XP bonus haha! Also, both of us are trying to get onto Xegony.
  8. Drakah UI Designer

Looks like it has been fixed.
  9. tankNspank Elder

getting black screen before server select on 2 different comps