Anyone else not seeing Transmog scroll vote?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by rekais910, Jun 24, 2015.

1. rekais910 Augur

I've seen some posts from people mentioning the vote to release transmog scrolls with the new expansion. Has anyone else not been able to see this vote? Is this a troll? I wonder.
  2. Nolrog Augur

There is no vote for transmog scrolls. Devs said they would be available sometime after Kunark (I think she said a few weeks or a month.)
  3. rekais910 Augur

Wrong. I have in voice chat that confirmed it for me. It would seem you would need to be at a high level (maybe 45+ in order to see the vote.) which is kinda silly.
  4. Goodnews Augur

I got the vote option on my lvl 29 enchanter.
  5. rekais910 Augur

do you still see it? it's starting to sound like they removed the vote already?
  6. rekais910 Augur

Roshen replied in another thread that characters are not seeing it even though they should. They are looking into it
  7. Nolrog Augur

Correction. I did not see it, but I got to vote on the Kunark thing

8. Aanuvane Augur

I saw it on all my accounts and I don't have a character over 20 yet.
  9. chanlinslacks New Member

Been level 50 for weeks now and cant see the vote for Transmog scroll, really want this ASAP, since I couldn't roll on a gnome on launch, there was no mobs to kill in steamfont, all the bots stole them(which DBG wont ever ban) so had to role human:(
  10. Dibab Augur

i got the kunark vote but not the transmog
  11. Steampunk Augur

A lot of people are not seeing it. I read one post saying they could not see it on Ragefire but the could see it on Lockjaw. I hope they get it figured out before the end of the poll.
  12. SuedeVeil Lorekeeper

I got the transmog vote, I was around level 11
  13. rekais910 Augur

They have stated that they are aware that the transmog scroll question isn't showing up on the poll for everyone and they are working on it. They will most likely have to push the vote back if they don't fix it soon enough. The scroll question is part of the same poll
  14. Tweelis Augur

Go make a gnome now then. You are allowed to have more than one toon on this server....they can even be the same class. :)
  15. Dark_Intentions Augur

Have not seen a transmog scroll vote yet. I saw a 3-6 month vote window yesterday.
  16. rekais910 Augur

It will be a second question on the poll from what I understand.
  17. Rhodz Augur

Saw it on LJ but not RF.
    And voted hell no
  18. rekais910 Augur

Why ya gotta keep a lizard in the closet. This fleshy skin feels so weird bro.
  19. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

Been 50 since May, don't see it.
  20. rekais910 Augur

This is for you Jain. Give it time they'll get it fixed I'm sure.