anyone else having login issues?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Qanwen, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Qanwen New Member

can log into first account but when trying to switch to second account it goes to a login screen asking for a password. cant remember my password so tried to select link to change password and on the next screen it asks you what the user name of the account is and when I put my user name in it says it doesn't exist.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Are you just returning or did you log in with those characters like yesterday? With a saved password?
  3. Qanwen New Member

logged in yesterday with a saved password. today instead of letting me switch to the account it went to a login screen. cant remember password, been awhile since had to use it and when I tried to reset it, it went to the next screen that asks for the user name and when I entered it in it said it didn't exist
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

First thing is just restart computer (this will jog your server connection to EQ), log in with account that has saved pw and see if it is still saved.

Sounds like the problem players have been having with the hanging on log out may be overlapping onto switching characters.

Keep in mind there is a patch in a few hours so may want to wait till after that and try to get this corrected.. I do not trust any links on the patcher lol - they can act screwy depending on which browser you use. And that could be why it says that name doesn't exist - using a browser it doesn't like

You can also change your pw in account management on the official DBG website but I am not sure if you have to know the old one.