Any tricks out there for factioning for Dranik Loyalist?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Gr8fuldave, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Gr8fuldave Augur

I just got my vest and 3 candles for the SK Anguish BP. However I just realized that I need Ally faction for Dranik Loyalists. Anyone know of any tricks to leveling it up quickly?
  2. Lilura Augur

Anguish clears will definitely do it. The lockout is annoying though.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  3. Riou EQResource

If you want a fast? way you can buy a double faction potion in the marketplace for 300 dbc, then do laps through Noble Causeway, you can go from 0 to ally in like 3 hours.

If you want to go slow do as EnchBB suggested and just set up a merc or something in the middle of a KoS place in there and just do it while you sleep or while doing other IRL things.
  4. Faana Augur

Set up on top the battlement in NC. Faster if you have a necro partner and you each take an end. Do it during double faction.

Now that you've let the cat out of the bag, they'll prob. nerf it.
  5. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Rampaging through Noble's Causeway is faster than doing Anguish clears. More mobs available to train-pull and faster respawns. Also because every faction hit for Dranik Loyalists is exactly the same, from killing the lowest of dragorn traitors to slaying Overlord Mata`Muram, it's all worth 1 point.
    Kaenneth and eepok like this.
  6. Thraine Augur

I agree, NC is the place to go faction. that's where i did mine
  7. Kolani Augur

You can go base to ally in a couple of Anguish clears though.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  8. Xanadas Augur

I grinded my faction in Dranik Scar, but I guess that was at like level 80-85... at 105, ya you could AE in NC just as well and probably gives more per kill ?
  9. Khauruk Augur

So, Anguish trash respawns every couple of hours so you can just clear the trash repeatedly.

I'm doing it in Dranik Scar largely AFK up on the battlements near the NC zoneline.
  10. Geri_Petrovna Augur

Not attached much to that account, eh?
  11. Thraine Augur

Anguish, NC, Proving grounds ... it all gives the same amount of faction per kill. I picked NC cause i could just run there and start factioning right away without worrying about forming a 6 man raid and all that stuff
  12. Qbert Gallifreyan

eepok likes this.
  13. Faana Augur

14. mackal Augur

I'll still report you if I see you AFKing like that. No where does it say it's only for TLP.
    Kaenneth, eepok and Geri_Petrovna like this.
  15. Klak Augur

Lol are you really pathetic enough to report someone for afking to get faction on content that came out in what 2004? loooooooooooooool
    Borm_of_fv and disgruntled like this.
  16. Geri_Petrovna Augur

Is it relevant when the content is? If they are AFK killing TBM content, is it worse than AFK killing Orcs in commonlands?

Cheating, is cheating.

loooooooooooooool
    Kaenneth likes this.
  17. Thraine Augur

18. Orbital101 Augur

Overlord Mata muram spawn 2 adds that respawn almost instantly with a double faction pot and mata in your back your set up to ally of constant faction without running after anything...

You are also isolated inside a DZ at your will to do it the way you see it fit.
  19. Vdidar Augur

Lol at some of the white knights in here to save the game from people letting mercs faction for them in trivial content. I can assure you if I was to get bant for playing an aoe dot in nc on my bard it would def be the end of eq for me
    disgruntled and Iila like this.
  20. Xikteny Augur

That's why it mentions mercs as well as pets, because it's a TLP-only rule?

AFAIK the still-current rule is that pretty much any form of unattended gameplay is technically verboten, even if it involves strictly in-game methods. Would anyone care about someone AFK killing gray cons? Well, maybe.