Any PvP Action?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Nahuelco, Sep 1, 2021.

1. Nahuelco New Member

Hello all,

I was curious of any insight of a future PvP server?

Zek has had many servers merge into it and P99 Red is a decade old.
    (Between the age of the servers, low population and time needed to play catch up makes me believe waiting would be a better choice.)

Honestly... if we had events on Mischief then I think we could bring PvP to that server!
    I wonder where the best place to meet for PvP in Velious (CL is the trading hub atm)

Cheers!
  2. Riou EQResource

Zek and EQ PVP in general is stuck in a spot where not enough people play it to have anything new done for it

The last time people tried to mass log in to Zek to crash the server or w/e (in hopes of getting a pvp TLP) it ended up being like 100 characters or something that didn't even make a blip, it remained at Low pop the entire time it was going on
  3. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

EQ PvP is a mess on Zek due to lack of attention on the spells and abilities and honestly it is too much work for too little payoff right now anway to even have the devs bother. I never liked the RZ ruleset anwyay, enjoyed SZ though so there's my bias.

Away from EQ then honestly for my money the best PvP (well RvR to be accurate) is in Return of Reckoning.
    Camelot Unchained is shaping up but probably a year or so away from launch at least.
    New World seems to be looking to rely a lot on PvP because their PvE is super-thin & really low quality at the moment.