Any old vallon zekkers here?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Sska, Apr 29, 2018.

1. Sska New Member

Hello from Sska everyone!
    Blood and Honor! CP :)
  2. BlackVZ Lorekeeper

I'm around, was Blackheart on VZ. Playing mostly on lockjaw progression server.
  3. Pootle Elder

Not the biggest PvPer, but i played on VZ from Kunark through to the PvP Server Merger.
    I was.. and still am... Pootle Pennypincher.

Always remember fondly, the huge raid zone Guild-v-Guild battles
  4. Oldveteran New Member

Promethieus, and Arvins from VZ, Iron Tower, Zephyros, Defiant. Heya Blackheart.
  5. Imak Augur

Hail, Iron Tower!
  6. Rizzin Elder

I was a Guide on VZ during the launch of Kunark for about a year.

Zeeten the Rabid Gnome

I spent a lot of time sitting on the log in the Nek Forest foaming at the mouth while I answered petitions. That and chasing down poorly behaved Enchanters.
  7. Toruch Fleshrot Augur

I started on VZ in 2000. Stayed until they closed it and transferred to Maelin. I was a member of Guardians of VZ.
    I used to play with Blastr, Maatik, and Venara but I believe I'm the only one left.
  8. Duhbeast Augur

I had played a Dark Elf Magician named Bloodboil. I was with Xanit K'ven up till the x-team merger. I had an Ogre Beastlord alt from back in the day which eventually became my main. :)
  9. Dhurgan Augur

Gorran, Human SK, was with Ancient Dawn after the merge, main a Bard on Luclin now.
  10. Toruch Fleshrot Augur

I still feel the need to religiously check who is in the zone when hunting.... You never know when you are being hunted..lol.
  11. BlackVZ Lorekeeper

Hey Prometheus long time no see. And I feel your pain about checking the zone, used to do it like every 30seconds lol
    Kikinu likes this.
  12. Toukan Augur

I was in Xanit K'Ven, when Tipp ran it with Jhihad's help (excuse misspells, it's been a few years)

I remember the Dallas Fan Faire, I met a bunch of Xanit in person, including Tipp.

Toukan now, on Povar, but was Toucan Doome back then...(Two Can Do Me)
  13. Ersatz New Member

I played with my son in the Happy Little Hug Factory, a shorty only guild. We were pretty much KOS to the server and didn't progress past PoP. Before that, my son was in Silent Sect.

Most enjoyable time in EQ.