Any old Quellious Server people from 1999-2001 Lurking?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Chikkin, Oct 5, 2022.

1. Chikkin Augur

Looking to see if any of my old friends are playing, or at least lurking thread once in a while.

Mostly looking for people from Vis Maior/Explicit but I knew everybody on the server, so anybody else to include Wraith, Lotus Cult, and the rest.

Post here, or send me a message here on the forum, or send me an email at friz898@yahoo.com.
  2. Minnae Rawr New Member

hell yea. i was minnae, a cleric in reviv and then lotus cult. now im playin on mangler with the golden roosters
    Chikkin likes this.
  3. Chikkin Augur

Nice. I think I remember the name. Wraith/Rev was healthy when I was playing, I left the game right before Lotus Cult took over as number 1. I logged in a few times after that talking to my friend when they formed Explicit, but was too afraid to return to the game. (didn't want to get sucked in)
  4. Icecaster417 New Member

Kumaddara and Gudor playing on Oakwynd. We were in Vis when Widvir was GL during the mid 2000s.
  5. Chikkin Augur

My time ended shortly after Occy left. -- I couldn't stand Darkoor and left the guild/game before Explicit was formed. I missed out on a great chapter I later heard.
  6. Lokeda Journeyman

Lokeda, was with Explicit. Went TLP on Phin, the took a break again..now on Luclin. Still playing a cleric after all these years.
    Chikkin likes this.