Any more Beta invites being done ?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Ponlou_EM, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Ponlou_EM New Member

my Box enchanter account got in to beta same thing happened last yr , and yet my Main in a Raid guild , has yet to be given acess to , any idea when the next batch of Beta invites being done ? cuz i would love to use my Raid main toon vs enchanter box
  2. RekMMO Lorekeeper

Smedley tweeted the following eight hours ago:

WarSheol likes this.
  3. Hatsee Augur

Maybe, just maybe, people shouldn't sign up on all their alts and bots and thus clog the system with toons that will be flagged but never used. Maybe this would be a good idea, or maybe I'm remembering the one clown that said 4 of his alts got in but not his main a few years back and he was upset about this.
    Voodoman and RekMMO like this.
  4. Nolrog Augur

Was he referring to EQ or Planetside 2? I thought it was the latter.

Although, they typically continue to invite people through out the beta as they need more help (or to replentish the numbers.)
    RekMMO likes this.
  5. Ponlou_EM New Member

to your comment hatsee , i didnt sign up on ALL MY ALTS , i signed up first on my main toon , and then signed up on my Raid box toon , both where done minutes apart main first raid box 2nd and it was minutes after the beta opened up.
  6. Piestro Augur

We are doing guild invites this week, and will continue doing regular waves of invites as well. We managed to come up with a better system of doing Guild invites while talking at SOE Live than in previous years, guild leaders should hear from me today or tomorrow with details.
  7. sojuu Augur

How many waves of invites will be going out?
  8. Marneth New Member

I really want to participate in Beta. Please. I signed up as soon as they were taking invites, but no dice. I'm done my progression. All I have left in group content is collecting RoF shards that aren't dropping no matter how much I kill. My guild is raiding current content. I have no alts, and I did not clog the system up with requests for secondary accounts. My friends are in Beta; heck, most of my guild is in Beta. Please, /beg, I'd like to participate in Beta with them!
  9. Neenia Lorekeeper

I agree. I signed up the first day. I have guildies that have their main and SEVERAL alts in already. I know Sony has no idea who is an alt, but come on, the RNG can't be that much against me. Also I attended SOE live last week, and we are supposed to be granted automatic beta access. This is the 2nd expansion in a row that I have not gotten in at launch. VoA I got in the final week... like there was anything left to test at that point.

Piestro can you give us an update? I would think that you want the people most passionate about testing RoF in, unlike several in my guild who said that they won't log in to Beta at all, all they wanted in Beta was to read the forums. Or as one person said, "my alt Beta invite is rotting". I assure you, mine won't rot.
  10. Cliffy New Member

I am in the same boat as a lot of these other people except I have already turned in 21 shards for 2 characters as well. Very little to do right now.
  11. Tuldan Lorekeeper

Im on vacation this week and was hoping to be able to get some beta testing done. I too already have all my fear shards and am done with voa stuff and looking for something to do.