any hope?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Hilo, May 24, 2015.

1. Hilo Journeyman

For the Ragefire server? Seems like so many people are dissatisfied with their experience thus far.

How long till people abandon the server for their characters back on live? Or get sick of paying $15 per and scurry back to test?
  2. Lemuelbaruch Elder

Ignoring the countless troll/whining posts, I see alot of people in game having a good time.
  3. Sniggz Elder

The problem is, the forums are the go-to spot for complaining. The thousands of people enjoying the server are too busy playing (and enjoying it) to come post on the forums.

I'm one of the thousands enjoying it and sure as hell wouldn't be posting on the forums at all if I wasn't up north for the weekend and unable to play.

This server has been awesome so far, and I really can't wait to get back home and play.
  4. Roadrunner11 Journeyman

Great post! I am enjoying myself on the server as well! I hardly ever check the forums unless I log out. You're going to find nothing but complaints on these boards unfortunately =\ Try it out!!
  5. Unique_Moop Augur

i think the instanced noobie zones were too successful. everything is crowded sure, but there is enough space for everyone. annd then you hit 12ish and everything is cutthroat chaos. maybe 18ish if you rolled near lavastorm because that zone is great and supports ~150 players no problem. but everywhere else? less fun.

solution? instance everything.
  6. Baphamet Elder

i'm thinking they are kind of hoping some give up sooner rather than later, already way too many people playing.
  7. Quae New Member

Well, I hope you can play when you get home! Personally, I have been trying to get back in the game for over an hour now. The lines are long, the client is buggy, and once you get in the zones are packed (which will sort itself out eventually so... ok, I can cut some slack on that one).

The reason people are "whining" so much in the forums is because when you are in a server queue for 30 minutes only to find you can't get to the character select screen without crashing and having to go back into the queue for another 30 minutes... you really have no way to keep in touch with the game other than go to the forums. And at that point, it's mostly frustration that's at the fore of your thoughts.

So, at least for my part, I would MUCH rather be playing than be whining in the forums. But I can't play because of problems x, y, and z that should be non-issues if things were being done right and if I were getting what I paid for.

Despite all the problems once you get in game, I have enjoyed playing on Ragefire. But only when I can play on Ragefire.
  8. Indrigoth Journeyman

I am having fun....when I can get in :)