Any guild thinking of starting late night on new server?

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Runes, Mar 6, 2022.

1. Runes Augur

Just wanted to see if any groups of people are thinking they may move to one of the new TLP servers and starting up a late night raiding guild around 7:00 pst or later?
  2. Rhaz New Member

I'm interested in late night PST on the new servers, assuming the ruleset isn't bonkers. I generally play really late PST, so it's hard to find a guild. Like, 9pm PST (or later)
  3. Jackuze New Member

Definitely interested in something like this as well. EST is just to early most nights.
  4. Xbond New Member

Will definitely be looking for an Eastern guild for the new server, preferably raiding around 7-8pm to 11pm Est time.
  5. Basak Augur

Depending on the ruleset I would be up for this thing too.
  6. **Dragonslayer** Lorekeeper

I’ll be starting a guild again after a good two server break really. I do have a Discord

Raid Schedule - <WarQuest>. We are an Eastern Time Zone casual raiding guild on the NeW TLP server on Everquest that will raid Sundays (6:00 p.m.), Tuesdays Pre clear 7pm (7:30 p.m.) and Thursday pre clear 7pm (7:30 p.m.).Thursday drops off once we complete the current content. all end times can vary and end whenever the raidleader/officers call it for the nght. We will require a 33% raid attendanc for dkp raiders . With that being said everyone is welcome here and are not required to raid we will have a casual laid back atmosphere. Zero drama allowed. Guild name isn’t going to stay have a better one but this works for now.

I have ran a few guilds and I have been bad at it and good at it. Every server has the same community one way or another so I’m sure I’ll have old and new anyone is welcome. I’ll be making a guild recruiting post eventually I was kinda waiting till my setup was back in order before recruiting.

Like I have done before I always start a Discord feel free to stop in and talk old and new TLP server junkies https://discord.gg/m7DH3X6u