Any good humanoid spots in Larion's song expansion?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Andarriel, Dec 13, 2023.

1. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Been farming timber since nobody has any for sell for a decent price 200-500k on fv lol. Drop rate seems to be around 10-15% from my experience. But hoping to find a spot with humanoids for my ranger and mage. Any suggestions hopefully someplace that isnt crowded.
  2. Velisaris_MS Augur

Probably get a better drop rate on the timber from plant mobs. I do think the drop rate on the timber really needs to be increased...it seems to be the "rare" out of the emberquartz drops.
  3. KushallaFV Playing EverQuest

It would be nice, if they would add harvesting nodes. I don't know why they haven't yet.
  4. Windance Augur

What are "harvesting nodes" ?
  5. Micker99 Augur

Was wondering the same thing. Where are the good humanoid headshot/assassinate mobs in LS?
  6. Tatanka Joe Schmo

If you've played EQ2, almost all TS mats come from "harvesting nodes". There is a type for each main tradeskill. Bushes/plants for cooking materials, logs for wood (fletching and carpentry), rocks for metals (smithing), etc. You see the nodes as you roam the zones, and go harvest them as you wish. In some respects, it's very similar to the shiny nodes for collectables in EQ1.
    KushallaFV likes this.